Banter Round 22: At least we didn't lose by 100 pts vs the new expansion teams will win a flag before you

Who will win a flag first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so harsh on yourselves. When you finally win an AFL final you'll get your souls back. Could even happen this year. Unlikely. But possible.

We have a soul, we're a club, with history. Not just a corporate entity designed to suck money from fans to give it to your owners.

About as much chance as Fremantle running out of cleaning polish when they give their "Trophy's" a spuce up.
True. You've been racking up quite the bill spending the last half a century cleaning your last one (ie back in the bronze age).

Aww look. Not only do they get TVs in prison, but fox footy and blow me down, crayons!
I stole it off twitter, maybe I should be in jail.

Don't knock crayons either, i heard it's the only way Hardwick can communicate to some of your special players. Rioli has the mental age of a 3 yr old and Riewoldt sooks like a two year old. They love the crayons.

True. You've been racking up quite the bill spending the last half a century cleaning your last one (ie back in the bronze age).
As in me personally?

Also I know Fremantle is a little behind modern society here in the East. However you should know the Bronze Age finished more than 50 years ago for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stole it off twitter, maybe I should be in jail.

Don't knock crayons either, i heard it's the only way Hardwick can communicate to some of your special players. Rioli has the mental age of a 3 yr old and Riewoldt sooks like a two year old. They love the crayons.

Haha Jesus. You lot would flog yourselves senseless at the thought of gaining those 2.
You'll be right. Bennell will save the club.
I mean Jesus, Perth is the perfect place for a young troubled footy star.
Nothing to see here! Move right along!

It's Pokie
No dictionaries in prison.
About as much chance as Fremantle running out of cleaning polish when they give their "Trophy's" a spuce up.
Looks like we're all in prison together.

Seriously though, who burned down your scoreboard?

Haha Jesus. You lot would flog yourselves senseless at the thought of gaining those 2.
You'll be right. Bennell will save the club.
I mean Jesus, Perth is the perfect place for a young troubled footy star.
Nothing to see here! Move right along!
Riewoldt? Nah he's the biggest sook in the comp and the Fat Rioli that West Coke picked up will be better than your Rioli who looks like an absolute space cadet.

I think you have summed up AFL commentary to a tee right here. Can you name someone who isn't?

*I still don't mind hearing Leigh Matthews for some reason, plus Peter Bell and Jason Bennett seem to do a good job.
Basil, BT, Gerard Healy, Robert Walls, Alastair Lynch, all top notch operators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back