Banter Round 22: At least we didn't lose by 100 pts vs the new expansion teams will win a flag before you

Who will win a flag first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulless franchises like this are just tough to get excited about.
Ditto with the laughing stock of the league
We have a soul, we're a club, with history. Not just a corporate entity designed to suck money from fans to give it to your owners.
top banter
Freos second grand final of the year arrives.
#
I for one hope we have a repeat of this

Haha Jesus. You lot would flog yourselves senseless at the thought of gaining those 2.
You'll be right. Bennell will save the club.
I mean Jesus, Perth is the perfect place for a young troubled footy star.
Nothing to see here! Move right along!
still bitter eh
QUOTE="Unique Name, post: 51902294, member: 152723"]-

-

Sorry but this pre game entertainment tops everything in this list....
Have a look at these clowns drag an anchor across the ground hahahhhaha

View attachment 404390 View attachment 404391
Not sure your mob has won a final since they got rid of that. If that doesn't show how s**t Richmond are, nothing will

BKM78

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Ditto with the laughing stock of the league

top banter

I for one hope we have a repeat of this

still bitter eh

Not sure your mob has won a final since they got rid of that. If that doesn't show how s**t Richmond are, nothing will

Bitter over Bennell??
Hahahaha yeah mate. Super pick up for Freo. What a year he's having! Jealous. Oh so jealous.

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Why cherrypick dates bro?
Flags all-time?

Catchyalater
Dockers fans have to cherry pick dates to find anything that might create the illusion that they are better than us.
I'll show you how it's done.
I'm going to cherry pick the fact that Freo have been around for 22 years for 0 flags.
Richmond first 22 years 2 flags.
Richmond > Fremantle no matter how you look at it.

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Let's keep things simple and fair
Finals won since 1995
Richmond: 2
Fremantle: 6

Therefore Fremantle > Richmond
Fremantle > Richmond when neither side has a flag in that time? Surely there's a better way to measure it. Hey, I know. I wonder what the stats are head to head. THAT would be the best way to determine who is better.
Richmond: 18
Fremantle: 16
:D

Why cherrypick dates bro?
Flags all-time?

Catchyalater
For a comparison between a team who's been in the competition since the dinosaurs and one for 22 years, one would think it would be best suited to compare the teams when they've both been in the competition.
Bitter over Bennell??
Hahahaha yeah mate. Super pick up for Freo. What a year he's having! Jealous. Oh so jealous.
yeah we can tell

BKM78

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
For a comparison between a team who's been in the competition since the dinosaurs and one for 22 years, one would think it would be best suited to compare the teams when they've both been in the competition.

yeah we can tell

Ah no mate. That would be like GWS claiming they are better than most of the comp (and by that mean a more successful club).
Please.
Earn your stripes.

Last edited:

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
No, the best comparison would be each team's first 22 years as per my earlier post.
Richmond 2 flags
Freo 0.
Since coming into the comp Richmond have won a flag every 10.9 years.
Since coming into the comp Freo have won a flag every ........ oh, this one doesn't compute well.

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Gee Wizz, it didn't take long for Chris Yarran to become a raging meth head since joining Richmond. Carlton reckons he was alright when you guys traded pick 19 in the 2015 draft for him.

Let me guess, he was given Ben Cousins' old locker and nobody checked the contents before It was handed over to Yazza?

Gee Wizz, it didn't take long for Chris Yarran to become a raging meth head since joining Richmond. Carlton reckons he was alright when you guys traded pick 19 in the 2015 draft for him.

Let me guess, he was given Ben Cousins' old locker and nobody checked the contents before It was handed over to Yazza?

Just glad Chris is now on the right track with support from the Club.

Just hope his brother Shane is as well after his stint at Fremantle and the assault, burglary and disorderly behaviour charges. And I recall Shane's recent incendiary Facebook post regarding the drug culture at the Club and the lack of regard the players had for the Captain.

And Michael Johnson is in a good space post his guilty cocaine possession charge, club suspension and recent assault charge armed with a fiery kebab.

And Brad Hill is going ok post his assault charge.

No doubt Fremantle has strong and well used Player Welfare frameworks to cater for the frequency of issues experienced.

Haere Ra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back