Game Day Round 22: Carlton v Melbourne, Sunday 1:10 PM AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a fair job of mistaking Jetta for Garlett. Also, sometimes you just need to lower your eyes.

I love listening to spud on MMM because he his hilarious but his footy commentary is so stupid
Applauded Carltons efficiency when they had 3 goals from 24 touches, 2 of them were ******* centre clearances of course it's efficient

Does a fair job of mistaking Jetta for Garlett. Also, sometimes you just need to lower your eyes.

I think he is a pretty useless special comments guy, I have no idea how he has so many gigs in the media. Dunstall is not too bad with his analysis, the less said about Dwayne Russell the better.

Not sure about the team selection today, was Kennedy injured? Carlton were due to be fired up after being embarrassed by losing to Brisbane last week, as well as blokes playing for their contracts for next season. A poor performance today, but to have had the chance to have been considering finals in the penultimate round shows that things are on the way up for your club. Just need to iron out those inconsistent performances next year. On that note, I think you will probably push Geelong next week now

I love listening to spud on MMM because he his hilarious but his footy commentary is so stupid
Applauded Carltons efficiency when they had 3 goals from 24 touches, 2 of them were ******* centre clearances of course it's efficient

Dwayne Russell needs to be sewn inside a burlap sack and thrown overboard deep at sea. I don't like his work.

Well it's time to close this up.

Our forward line may have no structure but it doesn't mean our board has to follow suit.

Review, votes & changes threads are now open.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back