RandB

Premium Platinum
Sep 9, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MUFC Norwood
lol there he is. LJ

We've been out coached and out played by a bunch of hacks who have done nothing other than play hard and keep it simple.

This game is over.

I'll say this. If handballing is the basis of our game style over the next few years we are kidding ourselves. We'll win some and look great but we'll kill ourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RandB

Premium Platinum
Sep 9, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MUFC Norwood
SOMEONE TELL THESE campaignerS IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DONT HAVE A DIRECT OPTION - JUST KICK IT - IT IS WET WEATHER FOOTBALL FFS KICK TO SPACE.

Tyson why hesitate, stop and cough it up?

Our coaches have been shithouse.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Going to be some ******* severe napalming going on after this game. Roos selections are a dead set disgrace. Changes this week were a farce are going to cost us this match. fu** you Roos. fu** you maggots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I don't understand this team, seriously. So many things wrong with us today it is insane.

rhaz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not an excuse but we look a step behind today, wondering if a few of the young blokes have run out of puff for the season.

Oh well. The dream was fun while it lasted.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
"lets move the ball slowly and let Carlton get numbers back behind the ball when we are 3 goals behind, thats a good idea'
Carlton been marking all of our rushed entries into the 50 so let's let them have a spare
I just can't understand why weiderman is playing we are essentially playing with 17

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Hey guys the boys have had a tough season, making finals would severely cut into their holiday time.

Think about the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom