(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Who was it that said our selection has more often than not been correct this year? Has been a factor in about 3 losses now.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
And you get taught from about under 11s to not handball when it's wet. How hard is that for professional footballer to understand.

HANDSOLO

All Australian
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Anyway it's my fault I'm drinking he same beer undid when we lost to essendon and I bought a cool car so shot was sure to turn down hill.

Sorry I thought we were good enough not to worry about superstition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
It's like every carlton player is beating their direct opponent .. I cant think of any real winners today this has been a dead set pathetic end of a season and the players have spat in the face of the coach

Jamurp

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Whenever the rest of the league begins to take us seriously, we embarrass ourselves with a performance like this. Essendon, Saints X 2, Port 1st time, and today.

Such a sour note to end the season on.

RandB

Premium Platinum
Sep 9, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MUFC Norwood
We over hand balled under Neil Balm - by design.

We over hand balled under Dean Bailey - largely by design.

If this game (and a lot of other games this year) is a window into the next three years under Goodwin I just don't have the will to watch suicide by handball every second week.

In the scheme of things this game is irrelevant. We need to seriously address this in the off season or it will be ingrained in the players. I'm worried that Goodwin may be handball crazy.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I love buggy but he isn't afl level, and it isn't weids fault but he has been useless today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom