Game Day Round 22: Carlton v Melbourne, Sunday 1:10 PM AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson has been hideous today, fuc the stat sheet, he has refused to get his hands dirty, all outside ball and butchering the living * out of it.

And you get taught from about under 11s to not handball when it's wet. How hard is that for professional footballer to understand.

Anyway it's my fault I'm drinking he same beer undid when we lost to essendon and I bought a cool car so shot was sure to turn down hill.

Sorry I thought we were good enough not to worry about superstition

Well on a positive note - we have one quarter to see what we are made of!

Wouldn't hold your breath. Seems like the Essendon game; waiting for the team to wake up, pull their fingers out and start playing properly, then the final siren goes.

How about you leave Hogan deep, million dollar coaching panel.

I reckon Hogan does that on his own. Seems to like to wander off and do his own thing; does * all for our forward structure and one less person to kick to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see us winning by 10 goals from here.

I've been watching Bugg very closely this season and I'm beginning to think he's not the greatest kick in the AFL.

Whenever the rest of the league begins to take us seriously, we embarrass ourselves with a performance like this. Essendon, Saints X 2, Port 1st time, and today.

Such a sour note to end the season on.

We over hand balled under Neil Balm - by design.

We over hand balled under Dean Bailey - largely by design.

If this game (and a lot of other games this year) is a window into the next three years under Goodwin I just don't have the will to watch suicide by handball every second week.

In the scheme of things this game is irrelevant. We need to seriously address this in the off season or it will be ingrained in the players. I'm worried that Goodwin may be handball crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back