Game Day Round 22: Carlton v Melbourne, Sunday 1:10 PM AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to kicking goals, Jones would only be joined by Cotchin as the worst shot at goal of any captain. And Corchin has improved a fair bit this year.

Jones kills us in front of goals.

Actually had a very good record in clutch moments until the past month when he has been awful.

My biggest regret is not listening to the voice in my head which told me to put $100 on carlton

My biggest regret is not listening to the voice in my head which told me to put $100 on carlton
If I was a betting man I would have.

Never in doubt this outcome.

Waiting for the ban, but here's a post from TheSeventhHampster

Your boys have had a good run but the cue is in the rack. You'll go down with barely a wimper, things are looking up though Malthouse Neelded your team. Good luck after the weekend. :thumbsu:

LOL, typical Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting for the ban, but here's a post from TheSeventhHampster

Your boys have had a good run but the cue is in the rack. You'll go down with barely a wimper, things are looking up though Malthouse Neelded your team. Good luck after the weekend. :thumbsu:

LOL, typical Melbourne.
mate, you'll just get a red for no good reason. No one can troll us more than our own team so you're wasting your time really

Guess as Melbourne supporters we're not allowed to get excited or confident about our teams prospects.

How do we draft a guy as talented as Petracca and teach him how to kick it on the full from inside 30m
Or grab the next 'superstar' key forward and he happens to have the worst goal kicking technique you would ever see
If Hogan's kicking isn't accurate he is ******* useless

Our 2 best midfielders can't kick and our coaching staff seem obsessed with picking the youngest squad possible

Just as annoyed with supporters basically notching this as a win yet gets frustated when the team follows suit

Arrogance is something that will never come second nature to this side

Dude n
Just as annoyed with supporters basically notching this as a win yet gets frustated when the team follows suit

Arrogance is something that will never come second nature to this side
ontrie supporters thought we would win - read the start of the thread

Btw I am in. The hoges overrated camp - honestly we are so much better with pedo bear in the side

What value to Danny Frawley add to the commentary about from numerous captain obvious comments?

Does a fair job of mistaking Jetta for Garlett. Also, sometimes you just need to lower your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back