Wabjub

Official buddy 2022 - The Raz
Mar 24, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Banfield and Shultz first names off the list. Not AFL standard at all. WAFL at best and probably delist them both as their ******* useless.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Schultz was fine for me so he stays in. Duman will probably come out but that means an even shitter player in Nyhuis coming in and you know you're ****ed when he's coming in.

DeanS

Club Legend
May 16, 2007
Tuart Hill
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth
Banfield is asked to play in that position which has cost many players their careers - defensive forward. No one is really suited to it because they are too defensively minded when they get the ball and look like a rabbit in the spotlight. Either play him in the midfield or at Peel.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Duman needs to bulk up and work on his decision making. The hell he going for a match winning spoil when his teammate had it.
Banfield is gone. No idea how to play AFL level.

In: McCarthy, Sturt
Out: Banfield, Duman

Time for another debutant. Finish the season off blooding youth

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Banfield is asked to play in that position which has cost many players their careers - defensive forward. No one is really suited to it because they are too defensively minded when they get the ball and look like a rabbit in the spotlight. Either play him in the midfield or at Peel.

Banfield is thick as s**t. That goal he ducked up was mind boggling

Banfield out for ever. Nyhuis in for Duman

McCarthy in for Banfield.
Carter was poor but keep him in.
Sturt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
If Duman's not told to pack his bags and given 24 hours to clean out his locker, we'll know we're tanking.

Possibly the worst game of AFL by a Freo player in its history.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Banfield is thick as s**t. That goal he ducked up was mind boggling

Banfield out for ever. Nyhuis in for Duman

McCarthy in for Banfield.
Carter was poor but keep him in.
Sturt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The fact Nyhuis isn’t getting a game behind Duman is pretty scathing. The coaches obviously backing Taylin. But I don’t see it. He’s tall, but not mobile enough. Plays on smalls, yet not quick enough. Nyhuis does that and more. He held two small forwards whilst allowing others like Wilson and Ryan to play off half back.

Jul 18, 2010
Australia.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth.
The fact Nyhuis isn’t getting a game behind Duman is pretty scathing. The coaches obviously backing Taylin. But I don’t see it. He’s tall, but not mobile enough. Plays on smalls, yet not quick enough. Nyhuis does that and more. He held two small forwards whilst allowing others like Wilson and Ryan to play off half back.
I know Ryno is my buddy and all...but I dont get it either.

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
Out: Duman, Hughes, Schultz, Banfield
in: Nyhuis, Dixon, Sturt, McCarthy

May as well roll the dice on the other debutants now. Wilson fit would be handy, but I think we're just going to have to cop going in slightly more jury-rigged down back.

If Banfield stays in the side, he needs to play predominantly midfield. Exactly the same with Blakely at the opposite end; we're screaming out for a midfield bull to help Fyfe, but Ross persists in keeping him down back to get perenially caught out one-on-one. There's no point in expecting either to work miracles in roles they're not suited to.

Jul 18, 2010
Australia.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth.
If Duman's not told to pack his bags and given 24 hours to clean out his locker, we'll know we're tanking.

Possibly the worst game of AFL by a Freo player in its history.
And yet was named in Freo's best players....I dont know how that works...I thought he was pretty sh*t too!!!

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Didn't see the game but doesn't look like I'll be watching the replay?

Just objectively we did go in with our weakest side this year (even though it was the one that beat the Cats).

We may not know if finals are completely out of the question until after the game next week so we need to bring back some height and skill.

Forget the farewell game for Ballantyne.

In: Dixon, McCarthy, Nyhuis
Out: Duman, Schulz and Banfield

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I know Ryno is my buddy and all...but I dont get it either.
We needed him against Steven.
Ugh. Another game we should’ve won but didn’t.
Carlton
Gold Coast
St Kilda
Essendon
Melbourne

Can’t keep thinking oh we ll back it up next week. Now the season is over

Back