Prediction Round 22: Changes Vs West Coast Eagles + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Kebabenar in for Corbett - Obvious one if Tabs is fit to play

Don't know who for Hughes? Do we go to Hamling? Draper being injured is terrible, I probably would have gone with him, matched him up on Maric (5th or 6th gamer)

The thought of Pearce on Allen next week scares me. I hope he leaves his ice skates at home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hughes is out would like to see Worner get a crack at it. Let’s have a look at what we’ve got.

Corbett was very quiet. Wouldn’t be opposed to Tabs coming in. Amiss and Treacy are tiring a bit.

If Hughes is out would like to see Worner get a crack at it. Let’s have a look at what we’ve got.

Corbett was very quiet. Wouldn’t be opposed to Tabs coming in. Amiss and Treacy are tiring a bit.
Hughes is not the future need to play Stanley and Worner for the next three games
Whilst i like Ras for effort his skills are B grade ,if he doesnt improve in that area his future is limited
Corbett worst set kick for goal i have even seen (have watched him live at Peel all year)

Y'all know what I'm going to say... Imma copy and paste it from last week.

In: Chapman anyone you want son, I'm not bothered

Out: Hughes (omitted, not injured)

Hughes job is now done. 100 101 games up and he's been alright actually but that's all we needed from him this season. Chappy time baby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back