• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
Reaslly - you're seeing things in a first year player surrounded by 19 players barely giving a yelp? Please.
This probably sums it all up. Some players come in and do wow. Both Jones and Galluch are meh. Rozee has been inspirational for Port. Although you can’t put it on these kids, the point is we are either not developing or kids or they are not what they are cracked up to be. Problem for me is I see no signs of things to come. Time to play kids and thank our elder guys for their service to the club. We need to identify what we want to look like in 3 years time and who is part of that future.

I’m gonna watch the presser for the first time this season. I want to see if Pyke shows any remorse or accountability.
Wouldn’t hold my breath if I was you. Would be fatal

I hope Roo is in the changing rooms getting the strap ready.

Seeing him interview Collingwood players and having a laugh with them after presiding over that insipid showing shows that he values his media career more. Hard for me and players to take him seriously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
He likes us and can tell there's something wrong, trying to get change, just highlighting it as much as he can while still maintaining political correctness and not making it too obvious, roo woulda been hearing him too!
Roo was on the phone in the last quarter readying the firing squad.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
The slow movement from defence was there again. Kelly, brown, talia, Hartigan.

Solid defensively, but we can't kick a winning score if these guys are all back there.

Don, you need to risk losing to win.

Last edited:

Scrogdogg

Club Legend
May 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah that really summed things up!

I know a huge part of our problems is that we have no forward structure to confidently and QUICKLY move the ball forward, but, we often do this. We have no real plan to move the ball forward in an attacking fashion. Circle work or sideways or backwards or just 'here you have it, the responsibility is too much for me.' give off. It's been there for years and it is entrenched. We are going nowhere. In fact the only way we are going is playing into the oppositions hands. FFS.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Yeah that really summed things up!
That's because after a good run and carry burst from Mackay when he looked up our forward line was empty of Crows options to kick it to and only Pies there ready to snaffle it so it was either handball it sideways to a Crow or get nailed holding the ball. Mackay was the victim of our abortion of a gameplan on that occasion.

Back