Status
Not open for further replies.

ziad

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Can not expect to win and only play three quarters. And, that was three quarters of ver poor error riddled footy. No finals teams out there today i a afraid. Time to heal the injured, update the list and have a real pre season.

Players could have won if they were professional but they are not. You expect professionals to get the job done. Coach can only do so much, but we do need real assistants not bums looking for a job.

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Disgraceful today. Embarrassed is an understatement. Never been so disappointed in this club over The last 30 years. Hold ya heads in shame. 2021 is over finally.

Now to cut the list in half and piss off the aging players that won't be there in our next era. Today's a new era. We need to turn over the whole list. Kennedy Hurn Shuey Vardy thanks for you're service but it's time to call it on you're careers.

Sheed, Reddon, Gaff, Sheppard thanks for you're 2018 efforts but it's time to look for another club. We will let you go.
The rest you're on noticed. Perform in 2022 or face the axe.
Simple. We need to find out a list that can complete for finals. Going to be a soul searching few seasons. It's starts this off season. Time for a new era in our club.

Only thing though it all starts with our management though which I don't think Nisbett and Simmo can see it. They have steered us in the opposite direction of where we need to be right now.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back