Round 22 Discussion - 2 more rounds of pain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
This game seriously amazes me
Last week I had Sic's ton stuck on my bench because I had no loophole option for Sic/Duurs. This week J.Carter gets dropped, I got a loophole option! But Duurs also out....So now Sic is forced on field this time, can almost guarantee he will get 50 this week.
This week will be a crushing feeling when I lose all the ground I made up in rankings for the past few weeks. I have Sloane and Taranto as possible late outs and Hind is my only cover for the both of them. Plus Sicily is on field, last week he tonned in the snow and this week he goes 50 under the roof.

Heeney going 130, 3 marks already and nobody near him again. Will also have his standard 5+ shots on goal

Great curse...tonight heeney should have been 120+ yet somehow he will score 75-80 with his team winning by 50.

Last week Zac Merrett goes from 37 to 141 in a half when his team loses by 104 points...just remarkable

It’s just the same story every week...instead of heeney scoring 120 he scores 45 less...just no way coming back from that, especially with unique spuds like neale and Marshall... will once again have to watch brad crouch, Sloane, Merrett, Duncan, Greene and every other player I don’t have score 110+

Great curse...tonight heeney should have been 120+ yet somehow he will score 75-80 with his team winning by 50.

Last week Zac Merrett goes from 37 to 141 in a half when his team loses by 104 points...just remarkable

It’s just the same story every week...instead of heeney scoring 120 he scores 45 less...just no way coming back from that, especially with unique spuds like neale and Marshall... will once again have to watch brad crouch, Sloane, Merrett, Duncan, Greene and every other player I don’t have score 110+
Neale going huge this week, no tag from Dogs. He'll need 40 disposals for 130+ but he'll get it

and how the hell can you say Marshall is a spud? that is just ridiculous. He came back when he looked gone and salvaged an 80 last week

Yeah vc wasted.

Now who to captain..... Grundy, treloar, MacRae, Merritt, Dunkley or zorko.

Yeah vc wasted.

Now who to captain..... Grundy, treloar, MacRae, Merritt, Dunkley or zorko.
I'd go treloar if I had him, he is the safest for 120+
I have to go Crae because he's done nothing wrong for a while now, tough match-up but I have to back him in. Can never switch to Dunks again after what he dished up the last time I captained him, but I reckon Dunks will be big.

I always seem to get the wrong match ups. The last three weeks my opponent has had Heeney who tonned up each time. This week my opponent doesn’t have him and he spuds up. For the first week in a month my opponent has Brayshaw and he’s melbourne’s highest score.

not even surprised, he summed up my season. Punished me every week when I had him, only fair that he does it when I don't have him anymore

I’ve somehow still got him in my team. Although my teams nothing to write home about. Only ranked in the 600’s.

Put him on the bench with the E this week with plans to use my last two trades to upgrade Stack to Fyfe/Treloar if he failed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Gawn ? I missed the game.
Will probably put the C on Greene now

My weak links are Duursma & Setterfield.

Only have 30k in the bank but I do have 3 trades.

I can either do
a) Duursma --> Rich
Setterfield --> Hanneberry

or

b) D.Clarke --> Cheap Rookie on Field
Duursma --> Whitfield

Only problem with option B is that I then have to field Setterfield. But I do then have cover in mids.

The first option will likely give me a better chance of winning (estimated 2440) but leaves me no cover in the mids which is risky when I have Taranto AND Sloane.

Thoughts?See Below for any better ideas.

Cripps is almost in the brayspud bucket.

What a flog.

If you can't get the footy. Tackle!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back