Round 22 Discussion (Carnage Week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
21/2446 (* you, Luke Ryan)

Dropped another 300 spots for like the fourth consecutive week.

Starting to think I might not be in the running to win Supercoach this year. Hmmm.

3000 spots below where I finished last year too despite scoring more points. Not happy.

BF Div4 ranked 11.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2280. F@rking garbage! :'(

Down 595 spots to 1183 overall. :'(

Holman and Giro at M7 and M8 combined for 70 points! GTFO campaigners! :mad::thumbsdown:

Austin held his head high covering Howe the f@rking campaigner with 88. :thumbsu:

Was in 9 preliminary finals and only won 1 of them in a league I give no f@rks about! :(

Oh well at least I have something to play for next week with that dopey bogan prick Howe and Jelly back! :rolleyes:

Just don't really care though. Have slowly been losing interest the last few weeks and just want next week to end now! :rainbow:

giphy.gif

They do when its against you campaigner :moustache:

I shoulda just listened and picked that Hurn campaigner all those weeks ago, instead of the Sicily > Ryan > Witherden fiasco that has sunk my already shitful season.

Managed to claw my way into 8.5k by round 17, back out to 15k+ now.
Yikes.

Scored 2280. F@rking garbage! :'(

Down 595 spots to 1183 overall. :'(

Holman and Giro at M7 and M8 combined for 70 points! GTFO campaigners! :mad::thumbsdown:

Austin held his head high covering Howe the f@rking campaigner with 88. :thumbsu:

Was in 9 preliminary finals and only won 1 of them in a league I give no f@rks about! :(

Oh well at least I have something to play for next week with that dopey bogan prick Howe and Jelly back! :rolleyes:

Just don't really care though. Have slowly been losing interest the last few weeks and just want next week to end now! :rainbow:

giphy.gif
Ruby this place mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back