Round 22 Discussion (Carnage Week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am disapoint..

giphy.gif

Fyfe back - So Rockliff and Ahern can p|$$ off back to the bench. Even Walters is playing. If English gets named I might even struggle to find a loophole.

Oh except I forgot that turkey Josh Kennedy. What an absolute disaster he turned out to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe back - So Rockliff and Ahern can p|$$ off back to the bench. Even Walters is playing. If English gets named I might even struggle to find a loophole.

Oh except I forgot that turkey Josh Kennedy. What an absolute disaster he turned out to be.
Kennedy is interesting. Was very keen to slot him in at F7, injuries intervened.
Similar later with Riewoldt.
Similar enough expected outcomes on paper, huge difference in actual results.

Pfffft carnage my arse

Im alive. How bout you Judd_Magic campaigner?

I have a full team. Yay! :D:thumbsu:

Starting Austin at D6 as he has earnt it with his past solid performances. Better than fielding Ahern the campaigner. :drunk::thumbsu:

Holman and Giro at M7 and M8 are the 2 spots I am most worried about in my team. Gaff and Jelly out hurts me big time! :(

Oh well it is what it is. Am in 9 preliminary finals and will probably bloody lose them all. :'(

Campaigners stand up and make me proud. Holman and Giro need to play the games of their lives for me. :p

Team.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back