Round 22 Discussion (Carnage Week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for Giro my lovely POD to carry me to the promise land

giphy.gif

I have a full team. Yay! :D:thumbsu:

Starting Austin at D6 as he has earnt it with his past solid performances. Better than fielding Ahern the campaigner. :drunk::thumbsu:

Holman and Giro at M7 and M8 are the 2 spots I am most worried about in my team. Gaff and Jelly out hurts me big time! :(

Oh well it is what it is. Am in 9 preliminary finals and will probably bloody lose them all. :'(

Campaigners stand up and make me proud. Holman and Giro need to play the games of their lives for me. :p

View attachment 544055
As Im not playing you this week, Im rooting for ya mate :rainbow:

Starting Austin at D6 as he has earnt it with his past solid performances. Better than fielding Ahern the campaigner. :drunk::thumbsu:

Holman and Giro at M7 and M8 are the 2 spots I am most worried about in my team. Gaff and Jelly out hurts me big time! :(

Oh well it is what it is. Am in 9 preliminary finals and will probably bloody lose them all. :'(

Campaigners stand up and make me proud. Holman and Giro need to play the games of their lives for me. :p

View attachment 544055

CARNAGE...
tenor.gif

thats nasty.gif

Yep, 3 premos on the bench and it doesn't get any worse than that! :rolleyes:

Oh well what can I do? Just gotta hope I can somehow fluke some wins this week and then hopefully get that stinking turd fish campaigner Howe back and Jelly for next week. :rainbow:

giphy.gif

In case any of you campaigners were wondering how I used my last 2 trades...

Screenshot_20180816-203747~2.png

Eat the largest bag of dicks, Luke Ryan. You are now the second player on my "Never Again" list along with Sam ******* Jacobs.

What a way to cap of an absolute shitshow of a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case any of you campaigners were wondering how I used my last 2 trades...

View attachment 544080

Eat the largest bag of dicks, Luke Ryan. You are now the second player on my "Never Again" list along with Sam ******* Jacobs.

What a way to cap of an absolute shitshow of a season.
Goats when you're ready pal

VERY small consolation

Beggars without trades can't be choosers, got to take any consolation you can.

I doubt the extra points I might get from Austin will make up for the points I will lose with Kelly being replaced by Holman/Ahern but it's better than nothing.

View attachment 544055

Thy Supercoach Gods show mercy on thou Judd_Magic.
Now may he without trades come forth and spread the word about his salvation from complete anus-oblit-er-ate-us
Go forth and convert seven sinfull pagan Dream Team players to our religion by telling thou story.
- Championanus Dataus Champter 22

Thy Supercoach Gods show mercy on thou Judd_Magic.
Now may he without trades come forth and spread the word about his salvation from complete anus-oblit-er-ate-us
Go forth and convert seven sinfull pagan Dream Team players to our religion by telling thou story.
- Championanus Dataus Champter 22

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back