Round 22 Discussion/Vents

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how you guys can swap around premos, meanwhile I'm still fielding Sier :drunk:

I traded Mundy out yesterday after only 1 week and a 103 score in my team because of Fyfe being back thinking he might steal some of Mundy's points > Dunkley because Carlton. Rocky on the forward bench for the 2nd straight week. He'll prob go 120+ now. We really do get too many trades in this format. I've been trading just for the sake of it for 4-5 weeks now.

Oops .. planned my trades all on Sunday and forgot to adjust them to accomodate Josh Kelly. :$
7 mins to go I clicked on Brad Crouch instead of Matt.
Trade done, saw the band-aid (injured) wtf.
Quick reverse trade.
Good thing that didn't happen right on lockout.

I'm playing the team who finished 5th and has the most unique team, we have 4 shared players in Simpson, Titch C, Gawn and my new recruit Menegola :huh: scary because it's so unpredictable.
I prefer league match ups with plenty of uniques.

This is incredible. Worried about a Zorko hard tag all week, still decide to keep him. Traded Dusty, watched him score 120. Decided to get in Sideass, Port have no real taggers right? No, ******* DBJ now tagging Sideass and doing it well. I'm just amazed at how easily good players are tagged by average players. I really hope Sideass gets off the chain because he is such a good runner, will he do it though? FMD

Wingard 60 at half time.
Nearly 3/4 time, still on 60.
Put me out of my 2018 fantasy misery.

Has anyone taken a year off (like2016 or 2017)
Tell me how good it is, watching the game not caring too much about a made up scoring system and just enjoying the footy....

Wingard 60 at half time.

Tell me how good it is, watching the game not caring too much about a made up scoring system and just enjoying the footy....
Yes, I gave up fantasy in 2010 (back when it was DT). Does feel good to watch games for the game and not the stats, and you know a lot more of the players than you did pre-fantasy! This is actually my first year back in the game since then.

Neither of my league matchups have Grundy :thumbsu:

Also shoutout to Westhoff. It's been 6 weeks since his last ton but he's brought the goods when it counts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingard 60 at half time.

Finals footy is our reward for playing this miserable game all season! Can just finally enjoy the actual footy game. It will be a very sad year when swans don't play finals and I've had a bad fantasy year.

Finals footy is our reward for playing this miserable game all season! Can just finally enjoy the actual footy game. It will be a very sad year when swans don't play finals and I've had a bad fantasy year.
Yes, I gave up fantasy in 2010 (back when it was DT). Does feel good to watch games for the game and not the stats, and you know a lot more of the players than you did pre-fantasy! This is actually my first year back in the game since then.
I should've listened when I got this weird error/warning this week.
Screenshot_20180817-185031~2.png

What a horrible, horrible round of fantasy. Wingard just died completely in the second half, along with Port Adelaide, and Rocky never got going. Crisp scored 1 point more than Tuohy so that was a wasted trade. Cogs is being the amazing human that he always is though. This is gonna be a bad round and I like others cannot wait for finals

On another note, just wow from Geelong today. Freo...not so much

Rocky and Wingard could cost one of my leagues...grrr.

Ross
Crouch
Dunkley
Macrae
Brayshaw

VS (opposition)

Zorko
Simpson
Cripps
Oliver
Hurn
+77 points