Round 22 Discussion/Vents

Remove this Banner Ad

* you Hewett. Absolutely shut Cogs down after half time. I'm not even bothering with the rest of this round, just a shocker.

What a horrible, horrible round of fantasy. Wingard just died completely in the second half, along with Port Adelaide, and Rocky never got going. Crisp scored 1 point more than Tuohy so that was a wasted trade. Cogs is being the amazing human that he always is though. This is gonna be a bad round and I like others cannot wait for finals

On another note, just wow from Geelong today. Freo...not so much

Rocky and Wingard could cost one of my leagues...grrr.

Ross
Crouch
Dunkley
Macrae
Brayshaw

VS (opposition)

Zorko
Simpson
Cripps
Oliver
Hurn
+77 points

Any chance of winning?
You actually have a chance, incredibly. Zorko will get 50, Simpson probably 70, Hurn 80. Cripps and Oliver are the ones that could hurt you. The good thing is that all your players will go 100 minimum most likely. Crouch and Ross are probably good for 120s. You need Crae to really go big (140+) which he is certainly capable of.

Finished 2nd, lost my QF to a weaker team with Ahern turning in a 39pt game a week after his 130 odd to cap of Laird, Simpson, Hurn, Martin & McLean all under performing.

Now in the prelim playing the minor premier, turns out only 7 unique players & I’ve got a feeling it’s gonna be close

My players v his

Heppell (106) v Smith (115)
Taranto v Coniglio
Sidebottom v Heeney
Oliver v Shuey
Simpson v Yeo
Neale v Ablett
Westhoff v M Crouch

194pt lead, Simpson & Oliver v Crouch, Shuey & Yeo!

What a horrible, horrible round of fantasy. Wingard just died completely in the second half, along with Port Adelaide, and Rocky never got going. Crisp scored 1 point more than Tuohy so that was a wasted trade. Cogs is being the amazing human that he always is though. This is gonna be a bad round and I like others cannot wait for finals

On another note, just wow from Geelong today. Freo...not so much

Rocky and Wingard could cost one of my leagues...grrr.

Ross
Crouch
Dunkley
Macrae
Brayshaw

VS (opposition)

Zorko
Simpson
Cripps
Oliver
Hurn
+77 points

Any chance of winning?

I would probably prefer your side tbh. Ross, Crouch, Macrae and Bray should all go 115+, where opponent will probably only have Cripps reach that.

You actually have a chance, incredibly. Zorko will get 50, Simpson probably 70, Hurn 80. Cripps and Oliver are the ones that could hurt you. The good thing is that all your players will go 100 minimum most likely. Crouch and Ross are probably good for 120s. You need Crae to really go big (140+) which he is certainly capable of.

Not so fast! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back