Round 22 Discussion/Vents

Remove this Banner Ad

14C/1513. Zorko, Whit, Wingard and Rocky the spuds. Also expected more from GAJ, Zerrett and of course Titch. Was Titch even tagged today? Next week will be interesting with what we all do with Titch. I have a feeling he is going to really burn anyone who trades him...

Would take a lot of kahuunas to trade Mitchell out.

1401/12+C

Brayshaw, Laird, Yeo, Simpson, Macrae, Cripps, Oliver, Crouch, Gawn and McLean to come.

Rockliff, Heeney and Whitfield the only real disappointment so far.

14C/1513. Zorko, Whit, Wingard and Rocky the spuds. Also expected more from GAJ, Zerrett and of course Titch. Was Titch even tagged today? Next week will be interesting with what we all do with Titch. I have a feeling he is going to really burn anyone who trades him...

Yes, he was tagged, extremely effectively IMO, by Steele in the first half. The tag was moved to JOM after HT and Titch gathered stats accordingly!

I'm not sure about burning those who look to trade him. Hewitt smashed him (fantasy wise) in the previous meeting and is in some good form (Conglio 4 possessions after HT :mad::mad::mad:). A trade could an option, the VC tag at the very least!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had such a great season, all derailed in the last 2 weeks. Shocking
Feel exactly the same way. I had too many luxury trades for my own good and just stuffed them up completely. Bringing in Dusty for a spud score against GC and then trading him when he gets 120 just summed up the last 2 weeks for me. I think trading at the back end of the season is one of the hardest periods to navigate, luxury trades are a curse

I’m probably going to do it. Got nothing to lose and it’s the only way I can turn Rocky into someone decent.

Same I think. Geelong got GC so would like to get 2 of them next week via Titch and worst link.
Also if I make through prelim I'll be underdog in my GF so worth a try.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back