Round 22 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats JM you got me in Beverly Hills, you're having a great season mate so good luck next week.

Who is 2StrokeTyres?

Looks like I'll win my cashie so I'm all good anyway!!!
Bad luck bud, nice score but JM went ****ing large on ya, thanks for playing in the inaugural Beverly Hills league campaigner.

Its been an honour and a pleasure to have ya aboard my good man:thumbsu:

Judd_Magic same applies to you flog.

Your arse is grass and I'm a ****in lawnmower bitch :p

Beverly Hills is mine campaigners :D

It's the battle of the Beverly Hills premiership Cup between 2 of the biggest campaigners ever known to play SC. :p

I would love to win the maiden Beverly Hills Cup. :rainbow:

Game on campaigner! :D:thumbsu:

It's the battle of the Beverly Hills premiership Cup between 2 of the biggest campaigners ever known to play SC. :p

I would love to win the maiden Beverly Hills Cup. :rainbow:

Game on campaigner! :D:thumbsu:
You'd be just happy to win a maiden.;):p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won my cashie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lkbxc4qncE1qd2avdo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

holyshitdisco.gif

Outstanding. Did you end up matching with Nank? Would have actually been good regardless of tactical considerations. :thumbsu:

An absolute putrid 2384 with a full team (no donuts)in a high scoring round. Knocked out of cashie prelim by a 2600+ score. Bont is a bees dick away from being on my 'never again' list.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Outstanding. Did you end up matching with Nank? Would have actually been good regardless of tactical considerations. :thumbsu:
Yep but would've still got the win anyway. Won by 90pts.

Lost one prelim due to playing Ryan over Shaw (f* you very much, campaigner #1 and campaigner #2). And lost the other to a 2600+. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::gun::gun::gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back