Game Day Round 22 Eagles v GWS- the *other* Battle of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy we didnt get thrashed away from home against a strong running outfit like I thought we would?

Think you're overreacting a little here.
Absolutely. You have to face the fact that although we have some seriously good players, we don't have anywhere near a good team and have to carry some players. Given the talent and the way the GWS team play, we did quiet well....mainly on the back of about 13 players.

Underrated post won't get the recognition it deserves.
It probably would it he didn't say these things ad nausem

Real easy to kick the team when it's down, very difficult to support it when its looking grim

Lots of easy option takers here Im afraid.

It killed the momentum just after jk kicked our last goal when barrass was mauled by patton then it skittled to greene who goaled. Would have been nice to be consistent especially a tight game.

And that excuses the numerous s**t disposals and missing players in our team?

No way.

Dunno about you lot, I hope Simmo can go to the draft and just draft footballers. Not athletes, just footy players who are smart, tough and have good nous.

What does this ad to the thread?

* all, but thats what my loins are feeling ATM

I need cheering up.

Everyone agrees his time has come but I am not going to bag him today when he was pretty good and we had so many useless gutless players out there that don't even try.
He got a couple of lucky frees and did a few good handballs but he never got over a slow jog for the whole game. I refuse to give a player like that recognition when others chased and put their bodies on the line covering the skillful players the giants have. He just jogs around the game until there is a stoppage and he does his usual grab a player with a couple of good handballs a game. That's hardly "trying his guts out". I've never been so pleased to see a player retire in my life. Now we can start to build a decent team...as long is Simpson is capable of putting together a decent game plan and the jury is still out on that although I remain hopeful.

Gaff is one of least damaging, stupidest footballers to have ever played for us

Cripps is a serial offender for going missing and squandering opportunity after opportunity

Hurn is a weak, uninspiring, unintimidating,soft, gutless leader

Hill is a washed up hack

Jetta is a one hit wonder. Other than the GF Cyril race his career has been an embarrassment

Darling is a joke

Hutchings is a prototype WAFL player who gets humiliatingly exposed at this level
You are consistently the worst poster on our board but this one I fully agree with

Everyone agrees his time has come but I am not going to bag him today when he was pretty good and we had so many useless gutless players out there that don't even try.

Cost us three goals.
Basically the game.
s**t hanballs and free kicks he gave away.
He also kicked 2 goals. Meh

Idiots lumping Cripps in with Hill and Jetta have no idea. Had another solid game today and actually brought some defensive work to a lackadaisical forward group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look I know you love him, but he's basically a defensive forward and 12 disposals and one goal is pretty damn average.

If we had other players around him that were kicking goals it would be okay but we desperately need other avenues to goal that aren't Kennedy and he's not offering that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It probably would it he didn't say these things ad nausem

Real easy to kick the team when it's down, very difficult to support it when its looking grim

Lots of easy option takers here Im afraid.
And yet with 3 minutes left we wete in the game witg a top 2 side battling to stay in top 4.

J.K is the heart and soul of this football club.

One of the modern day greats, doesn't get the recognition he deserves, if he played in Victoria it would be a wank fest every week.

******* legend
Somebody made the comment in last night's game that Buddy was the best forward in the comp by a country mile!! They obviously haven't watched Kennedy play lately?

Enter da Willy

919fa5822d7f90a66ad200c3bf216020

He's looking West so you know he'll never leave
With our current MC and coaching panel, they will probably de-Rioli him. Quite a few of our youngsters appear to have gone backwards, so something needs addressing in the off-season.

What were the match committee thinking selecting Jetta and Hill? Jetta was very poor last week coming off a calf injury. I think Hill was emergency last week so he didn't even play.

Those two selection blunders cost us the game.
Think there was a bit more to it than just that. Wouldn't matter who we played today as a win was never really on the cards.

Hopefully they're at the rugby watching how the All Blacks are playing and not the Wallabies(why aren't they in recovery or preparing for next week?)

We are still a chance of final eight depending on Melbourne in their next two games . Collingwood at the MCG could be a loss hopefully a big loss ....Collingwood in good form .

West Coast going to need a six to ten goal win over the Crows to be any chance of getting in on percentage :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back