Game Day Round 22: Essendon v Port Adelaide, Sunday August 14, 4.40pm AEST - Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad I’m not watching this game. Just saw the scores.

I’m guessing everything is going bad. Pathetic to be losing by this much to Port at home.

I see Adelaide are playing with some pride to finish out the season even though their season was toast weeks ago…. how come their culture at just 31 years and 2 premierships is better than ours with all our history?

Fair Dinkum, get a clean centre clearance to start the half so let's just keep handballing it further and further out to the flank putting the next possession under more and more pressure until that pressure causes a turn over. Just useless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wright back to his pre season form today.
Was at the game. Had to leave. It was over when they didn’t keep another tall in the forward line when Stewart was injured. No Jones means wright gets monstered by the backs. We’ve seen that during the season. are they trying to loose? Time for a clean out. Rutton and Xavier were standing together at the race at before the start of the game. As a unity ticket they should both go. Feel sorry for Rutten but it’s a tough business..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back