Game Day Round 22 Fantasy Discussion ..... PRELIM FINALS WEEK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taranto will go 100+ playing forward tonight at this rate... would of never done that in my side... bench him please

Taranto is the 2nd coming of Toby Greene. Go you champion!!

Not watching the game 2 goals 5 touches for Taranto... He has my (c)

Please please do not tell me that absolute myth of a coach has put him back forward? Don't do it...
He’s playing full forward on the worst Richmond player I’ve seen In 30 years. He’s going massive

Not watching the game 2 goals 5 touches for Taranto... He has my (c)

Please please do not tell me that absolute myth of a coach has put him back forward? Don't do it...
He’s forward but he’s the main target up there, should dominate tonight. Got a better role than Whitfield tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s playing full forward on the worst Richmond player I’ve seen In 30 years. He’s going massive

He’s forward but he’s the main target up there, should dominate tonight. Got a better role than Whitfield tonight
I am now torn between wanting a good (c) score and not wanting to give Leon credit for making a move that works...

My opponent in one of my cash league prelim finals has Josh Kelly as their C. That’s right, not their VC, just a straight out captain selection. Of course they do 🤦‍♂️ Can only applaud that call though, Kelly’s going huge against an ideal opponent.

That was cheap Taranto, far out this is frustrating. Only way he’s not going to score now is an injury. Cameron has done his owners a favour, he’s better forward than in the middle 👎🏼 * you Taranto, * you cameron and to those complaining about him playing forward, move on 😂

Tim Taranto is a gun forward and i have always thought so, nobody can prove otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back