Game Day Round 22 Fantasy Discussion ..... PRELIM FINALS WEEK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to my amazement in my prelim today I am playing the one bloke in Australia who doesn’t have Laird. Go bananas Rory!!

Are you playing my mate lol, he doesn't have Laird OR Macrae. Dunno how he's gotten through the year without them.

you found him

It’s actually really fun (and unusual) being able to watch him and genuinely appreciate what he does instead of just saying “oh well, whether he gets 60 or 160 it doesn’t matter because everybody has him…”

What kind of bush league are you in where a team without Laird makes it to a prelim!

I know, and it’s a freaking cash league!! Props to somebody for making it to a prelim against half decent fantasy players without him I guess

Are you playing my mate lol, he doesn't have Laird OR Macrae. Dunno how he's gotten through the year without them.

Haha could be because yeah he doesn’t have Crae either…

Didn’t see it. That makes it even worse. He’s sh*t enough as is

I reckon he’ll have at least one of those mega quarters today that gets him to a decent score. He seems to do that most weeks at the moment, one big quarter in amongst three fairly average ones.

EDIT: Forgot last week 🤦‍♂️ Move along. Don’t mind me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
23 not a bad start, generous tackle given by CD but makes up for the free he didn't give away. 60 by HT would be nice.

Gawn further cementing himself as a non-starter for next season.
Rucks next year will be interesting

Provided he doesn't play next week, you'd think Preuss would be a lock at R2 for most (Although I wonder whether Flynn/Briggs will play more of a role next year. Surely Mumford doesn't go round again).

Marshall and O'Brien will be popular under-priced picks. You might have some go into round 1 without Grundy or Gawn.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Rucks next year will be interesting

Provided he doesn't play next week, you'd think Preuss would be a lock at R2 for most (Although I wonder whether Flynn/Briggs will play more of a role next year. Surely Mumford doesn't go round again).

Marshall and O'Brien will be popular under-priced picks. You might have some go into R1 without Grundy or Gawn.
Darcy popular too. He’s pumping out scores on 1 leg.

will make it interesting compared to everyone going for Gawndy

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Finally traded in Ziebell after watching him ton up all year.

Gets his lowest score of the year.

Oh 2021, the year that just keeps giving
Interesting .....IF i hadn't Mills and Lloyd to contend with, I was trading Ziebell out this week .....been on the decline for 4-5 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back