Game Day Round 22 Fantasy Discussion ..... PRELIM FINALS WEEK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thankfully my absolute year from hell is over.

After reaching a career high ranking during the season of 2nd overall and winning every league match of the year, I then managed to lose my prelim thanks to a couple Duds once again as my team continues to fall apart.

Special thanks this week too:
- Ziebel for his lowest score of the year after trading him in for injured ROB
- Marshall for forgetting he was playing
- Kelly injured and subbed on 28
- Bianco hardly touching the ball after the first qtr
- Greene once again suspended sitting on the pine
- Fullerton spudding his way too 38 after needing him to step on field for Greene
- Whitfield / Taranto / Zerrett / Gawn and Sidebottom all failing to ton up.

I for one will sleep much better now this dreadful fantasy season is coming too an end. Farewell 2021

880062AA-22D9-4DFE-A0A6-6E7063CA6C4E.gif

Leon for coach of the year?!
Any thoughts anyone here??

Posed the question last week: which coach is most deserving of coach-of-year status? With another match to be used as evidence, the credentials of Leon Cameron are becoming compelling.

To me, to this point of the 2021 season, it is still impossible to look past Simon Goodwin, who has taken Melbourne from 17th in 2019 and ninth in 2020 to top place with one round remaining of 2021. But Cameron, particularly if he can lead his Giants to an expected win against Carlton in round 23 and thus secure a finals berth, is worthy of deep consideration.

The injury and unavailability toll of the Giants this year could have been insurmountable. Instead it has had a galvanising effect on club and coach, with consecutive Friday night lights wins against last year's Grand Finalists Geelong and Richmond placing their finals fate in their own hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back