Trades Round 22 Fantasy Trades. (No forced trades please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As no one was interested in my fire sale of a team, I guess I keep going. Thinking bramble to Neale, or Dunkley to hall. But kinda keen to keep bramble and just get people like hall, mills, zorko in next few weeks instead and break the whole get rooks off the ground rule. So in short no idea really.

As no one was interested in my fire sale of a team, I guess I keep going. Thinking bramble to Neale, or Dunkley to hall. But kinda keen to keep bramble and just get people like hall, mills, zorko in next few weeks instead and break the whole get rooks off the ground rule. So in short no idea really.

Ive kept Bramble this week to get his likely next price rise, then he can go next week as my last upgrade !!

This year just keeps getting better now with ROB injured. Really haven’t had any luck lately .

Rnd22 : ROB Injured and possibly Greene suspended
Rnd21: Bowes and Kelly out (Bianco dropped) Danger 15
Rnd 20: Greene suspended, Highmore and Treacy late out for first donut
Rnd 19: Mills and Greene (COVID) Ellis injured (10)
Rnd 18: Whitfield injured (28)
Rnd 16: Neale and Doch

I’ve had one round since the byes without forced trades and most have been two.

Add on all my mid pricers failing and that’s the difference from top 100 to now outside 1200

Last edited:
This year just keeps getting better now with ROB injured. Really haven’t had any luck lately .

Rnd22 : ROB Injured and possibly Greene suspended
Rnd21: Bowes and Kelly out (Bianco dropped) Danger 15
Rnd 20: Greene suspended, Highmore and Treacy late out for first donut
Rnd 19: Mills and Greene (COVID) Ellis injured (10)
Rnd 18: Whitfield injured (28)
Rnd 16: Neale and Doch

I’ve had one round since the byes without forced trades and most have been two.

Add on all my mid pricers failing and that’s the difference from top 100 to now outside 1200
This year can just * right off!

Oh goodie, Greene suspension stands for a week!

Ive never had a run this bad so might just trade him for some complete random nobody. Who cares anymore

That is such a s**t decision, combined with Seleood getting off for deliberately hitting Taylor in the head - they have ******* lost the plot....

Barring injuries I'm going Silvagni to Whitfield (yes him again).

Only ? for me is Walsh. No Mills or Danger and traded Kelly last week. Walsh being out would help me in some respects as my opponent would be seriously struggling to get a team together if he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s what I last read as well so hopefully it’s accurate. If I’ve lost ROB, Walsh and Greene for this week I won’t even bother making trades and will take myself back over to the 2022 planning thread.
As a ROB, Walsh, Mills and Danger owner, I feel your pain.

A wise man once said, this year can just * right off!

Still no schedule for this weeks games?
Just went to check, in hope that Walsh & Carlton play early (so too Danger/Geelong for that matter)
I don't want late outs with no one to trade to.

Oh goodie, Greene suspension stands for a week!

Ive never had a run this bad so might just trade him for some complete random nobody. Who cares anymore
Greene's put appeal papers in today .....just farcical this whole report inconsistency is this year .....the AFL are using the AFL Reporting system for game reform rather than adhering to the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back