Trades Round 22 Fantasy Trades. (No forced trades please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
Fantasy gods are ready to serve up Danger, Jelly & Walsh as outs for me before I even consider improving my side.

I had to trade in a fwd (Sidey) to cover for Josh Kelly's dnp which stopped me from trading Ridley to Witherden so I can't complain, being that last nights Eagles/Dees game was a Fantasy dud and Witherden scores less than Ridley.

If no forced trades, I might finally get a premo upgrade in.

I'd like to see the end of Hunter in my side, same with Ridley but I'm glad I couldn't afford Dunkley on return a few weeks back.

Looking at:

Houston - H. Young
Hunter - J. Kelly (assuming he plays)

Assuming Dangerfield, Walsh and Mills are all good to go and there's no more last minute surprise injuries. We'll see.

Trades for this week.

Kemp will turn into another 170k rookie if he doesn't get up for the game himself. Team pretty much complete, just need to upgrade a couple mid-pricers in D6/F6.

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 8.08.27 am.png

Early trade of Lyon/Saunders in for bianco /newk. Assuming all play, I'll have a team of premos!
Helmet/Bailey Smith/Gawn/Mat Kennedy the lowest price players on each line.

Liam Jones out for the season for Carlton, you'd think that Kemp is now a chance to debut.

Early trade of Lyon/Saunders in for bianco /newk. Assuming all play, I'll have a team of premos!
Helmet/Bailey Smith/Gawn/Mat Kennedy the lowest price players on each line.
Your definition of "premo" is obviously different to mine.... Of those names, I would only class Gawn as a premo. None of the other have a season average over 90.

Liam Jones out for the season for Carlton, you'd think that Kemp is now a chance to debut.
I hope so after that prank they pulled with the kick at goal and cheering 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
I’m moving a couple of Bulldogs out of my side this week.

Hunter -> Kelly (if playing)
Daniel -> Whitfield

Both those ins should go well against the loose checking Tigers.

Other option is to trade Bianco down to a $170k and use that money on top of my existing bank to get Sharp up to one of the holy trio of Steele, Miller or (yuck) Tom Mitchell. Think I get more points gain out of the first option though to be honest

Your definition of "premo" is obviously different to mine.... Of those names, I would only class Gawn as a premo. None of the other have a season average over 90.

Shush, we are getting to the "pretending you have completed your team" section of the event !! It's nearly as critical as the swimsuit section !!!!

I'm hoping to get there next week.....

Best defender under $660K ???

Forced trades have put me in a situation where I'm going to be left with fattened rooks clogging my bench. Such bullshit. Heck, I haven't even been able to cart my shitty midpricers.

Bench currently consists of Bianco, Madden, Garcia, Newk, Reeves, Amartey, Poulter and West. Got Houston D6, Sharp M8 and Heeney F6 who I've been trying to ditch for weeks.

What could have been if it weren't for forced trades.

Best defender under $660K ???

Probably Maynard? Cumming is inconsistent but has Richmond and Carlton to finish and he should go well against those. I guess Witherden could be a shout as well. Was poor last night but might be ok if old man Hurn’s injury keeps him out. Would be between those 3 I reckon

Probably Maynard? Cumming is inconsistent but has Richmond and Carlton to finish and he should go well against those. I guess Witherden could be a shout as well. Was poor last night but might be ok if old man Hurn’s injury keeps him out. Would be between those 3 I reckon

Maynard was looking the best option, but thought I'd check...

Maynard was looking the best option, but thought I'd check...

Collingwood seem to be back in that mode where they just share +6s around for anybody who wants one. They were poor on the weekend and still everybody seemed to score ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1628560609213.png

A couple of other options to go with Maynard, based on last three games.

Hi all. Moved up to rank 129 and chasing the elusive hat. Team with 11k in bank is:

View attachment 1201482

Utility is Rantall. Any suggestions much appreciated...
Bianco and Danger out, swing Ziebell to FWD and bring in Crisp + a rookie.

Saying that, Danger is on my NEVER list, so I'm possibly biased there :)

Otherwise, if Walsh doesn't get up, you would be getting Steele, Touk or Titch.

Through to the Prelim in my three major leagues (my 'home' league and the two cash league's im in this year).

Very happy with how my side is at the moment. Will be taking one of Bramble or Sharp into the prelim but honestly i'm more worried about Hunter or Ridley than those two (although no Redman this week is a big plus for the Ridler).

2459 last week (138th for the round) and hoping for another two big weeks and some premierships.

Ranked 3,100 - a top 2,500 finish would also be lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back