Trades Round 22 Fantasy Trades. (No forced trades please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lloyd, Mills, West, Connolly all out for me along with Brayshaw suspended. I just can't even be ****ed doing trades. What a miserable way for this season to end just as I was edging towards top 5k.

Assuming no late outs I think I can actually manage no donuts.. Walker in defence to cover Lloyd for a week (assuming he's back next week) and Mills to Whit, Ginnivan to midfield to cover Bray.

Mezzoculo

Accurate. Brilliant. Unlikely.
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Assuming no late outs I think I can actually manage no donuts.. Walker in defence to cover Lloyd for a week (assuming he's back next week) and Mills to Whit, Ginnivan to midfield to cover Bray.
Given GWS are playing on Friday night it would be very handy if Peatling could replicate his Round 20 form. Would mean I could bench Lloyd and stick with my Monday trade plans...

browncow

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
Grazing
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Indiana Pacers
Reeves to either Kemp or Comben and Crouch to Lyons.

My midfield is lacking a Miller or Steele, but has a few points of difference.

Macrae, Taranto, Wines, Petracca, Adams, Lyons, Merrett and Fiorini.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Hahaha Lloyd out now. Dumb game

spell me, how the **** does a gull like him get injured?
Glad I didn’t bother with trades this week

Another week of that fraud Hind doing my head in. Not at marvel this week and Hepp also back, so he is good for 50

JKelly and Hopper back means Leon is going to shaft Taranto again even though he was one of their best last week

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Mills and Lloyd ......any plans I had mid week to get Touk Touk

Disappointment Hopes Dreams .gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
My Touk plans scuppered 2 weeks straight. Having said that I could have got him last week instead of Mills and been better off.
If we had all the facts, would have got rid of Mills after his Covid Ommission ......bloody horse @!!

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
If we had all the facts, would have got rid of Mills after his Covid Ommission ......bloody horse @!!
At least Mills scored points for you. In for a donut and out.

his time in my side summarised as follows

Kept Jelly and Neale (going for cash league win) so nice to see them in.

Was gonna upgrade Short (other candidates were Houston/Newman/Telly who all have nice matchups) to Touk but looks like that becomes Lloyd to Touk, saves the tough decision.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Ok, slight change of plan.

Reeves to Comben

Then, Bianco to someone (sub 726K defender) - but do I spend all of that this week, then only have $150K to upgrade next week, or is there a good option below that value that will allow me to save some cash.

RBW_007

Club Legend
Jan 28, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Indianapolis Colts
21 players named before trade. Thanks for your service of 1 week and 0 total points Mills. Oh look Lloyds out. Perfect. Might avoid players based in NSW next year.

* it. Going to get Graham and Touk in. I'll loop Graham and even if he doesn't score well his low break even will get me to something next week.

Would have been nice to use the cash from my fattened cows in Amartey, Brockman, West, Scott, Connolly, Briggs and Bianco but it's another week of dealing with so called keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back