Trades Round 22 Fantasy Trades. (No forced trades please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did the five round math on these two and it’s actually quite close. Parish and Grundy feels like the safer option obviously. This is keeping either Parish or Hind aswell, not bringing them in
Steele (138) and Hind (73) =211
Parish (88) and Grundy (111) = 199

How many players does everyone still have from their R1 team, including bench ?

For me it is 5
Laird, Short, Macrae, Taranto, Grundy
(also Danger who I had in R1, but traded out when he got suspended in R1)

Fair list turnaround
Laird, Merrett, Walsh, Gawn and um, Nick Hind 🤣 Grundy has come back this week. Most seem the same, considering we go into the season trying to start say 6/7/8 “keepers” it hasn’t really worked that way.

Only 6 (7) for me...

Laird, Stewart, Merrett, Taranto, Walsh, Gawn (and Meek, who somehow is still sitting there not doing very much).

So many injuries this year, I think last year I still had like 12 original players.
I have 8.
Def - Laird (and Sharp on bench)

Mid. Merrett, Macrae, Taranto, Walsh & Sheed

Ruck. Gawn

Hind was my longest surviving forward.
To still have 5 of 8 starting mids shows they either worked, or I had other issues. ;)

I
I have 8.
Def - Laird (and Sharp on bench)

Mid. Merrett, Macrae, Taranto, Walsh & Sheed

Ruck. Gawn

Hind was my longest surviving forward.
To still have 5 of 8 starting mids shows they either worked, or I had other issues. ;)
I would say that your selection worked... The only one you would have traded out during the season is Sheed, and he was never a huge concern.

Newc in for Worpel.
Jack Martin done for the year.

What a week - just catching up on everything now and trying to figure out some moves.

Was looking at upgrading Bramble and Sharp as my final two on-field rooks, but when I have spuds like McEvoy (who has been serviceable), Hind & Short ... and I'm not convinced Newman is going to replicate last weeks game.

Bianco > Jeffrey
McEvoy > Titchell

Leaves me with $346k for next week.

Still leaves Bramble and Sharp onfield, but they're putting out better scores than McEvoy. Might just leave them as part of my "completed" team.

What a week - just catching up on everything now and trying to figure out some moves.

Was looking at upgrading Bramble and Sharp as my final two on-field rooks, but when I have spuds like McEvoy (who has been serviceable), Hind & Short ... and I'm not convinced Newman is going to replicate last weeks game.

Bianco > Jeffrey
McEvoy > Titchell

Leaves me with $346k for next week.

Still leaves Bramble and Sharp onfield, but they're putting out better scores than McEvoy. Might just leave them as part of my "completed" team.
They’re both still on my field 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROB Dead
Seagull Dead
Some other Plonker Dead (Mills).

In - Whitfield & Bont & (Bianco from the pine).
Lyons C, Titch VC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back