Review Round 22, GWS Giants vs Carlton, Spotless Stadium, Saturday August 29th, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree

For some reason I am a bit worried about having no Davis or Patfull in there

However some of these boys coming in are playing for their future at the club (or a good trade)

And hopefully our boys are angry
If the guys stepping up from the magoos arent hungry and the guys who played last week arent angry then they should approach the coach for a trade as i dont want them in the colours.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Not going.

Last week for me was like walking into the bedroom at home and watching your wife take on the entire 3RAR.

They crushed me last week.

It's going to take an entire off season for me to get over it.

Im off to the ground now, Just had a coffee with the folks. Beautiful day.
The boys and I will be sporting the foundation member caps today for the members lap. Grandma bought them a new jersey each and me one of the team polos...nice.
See you all there for a hopefully better performance this week.

Im off to the ground now, Just had a coffee with the folks. Beautiful day.
The boys and I will be sporting the foundation member caps today for the members lap. Grandma bought them a new jersey each and me one of the team polos...nice.
See you all there for a hopefully better performance this week.
I hope the lap is televised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened in the NEAFL?

They took their cue from last week's seniors and played like rubbish.

Uni were playing for a spot in the top four, we'd got minor premiership wrapped up. Lots of extra top ups, certainly more than usual, but they weren't to blame. Just a step or two behind a hungrier team.

They took their cue from last week's seniors and played like rubbish.

Uni were playing for a spot in the top four, we'd got minor premiership wrapped up. Lots of extra top ups, certainly more than usual, but they weren't to blame. Just a step or two behind a hungrier team.
Apple.

Tree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back