Game Day Round 22, GWS Giants vs Fremantle, Sat 20th August, 4.35pm, Spotless Stadium

peters17

Cancelled
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon Bombers, Gold Coast Suns
How's my man tomlinson going?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Playing very well down back IMO, obviously he didn't play against very good competition, but still played well.
Efficient disposal and marked well (from what I saw).

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
It's Tomlinson's position to lose now that Buntine and Corr seem to be nearing a call up but I think Tommo has really made a case to keep his spot for yet another week.

Corr was very good in the NEAFL. only saw the second half, but didn't see Buntine at all. (Apart from running down the race at the end while everyone else was out shaking hands). Don't think he played the second half. Hope everything is ok.

Raymann

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Corr was very good in the NEAFL. only saw the second half, but didn't see Buntine at all. (Apart from running down the race at the end while everyone else was out shaking hands). Don't think he played the second half. Hope everything is ok.
Bunts concussion

Bokonon

Cancelled
May 3, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
We reaĺly need the showdown to be an upset or at least close!
Go P...., Go P....., Go P.....
Naaah someone else will have to do it, I cant.
Carn the Crows!

Bokonon

Cancelled
May 3, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Not gonna happen now. Bloody hell port

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk
Damn.
Will be a Brisbane supporter for the day tomorrow no problems
The guys did what they could in the end today. Hope their focussed and dont give North a sniff next week. A first QTR like that and we'll be in a lot of trouble.

Back