Round 22 Live Game Chat/team discussion (Prelims)

Remove this Banner Ad

Things are just falling into my lap.. My opponent looked like he would beat me by about 50-100 but then!

- I had to put Smedts on the field for cover. Named as an emergency, then he was a late inclusion, named as sub. Now on the field in the second quarter.
- Opponent has Lake, late out with Sam Shaw as cover.
- Opponent had Pav, late out with Cloke as cover.

I'm probably gonna win by that margin now :D

Probably more than whatever junk Lake would have put up.

That's true, although Lake can occasionally rack up a ton when he junks it up in the backline.

Enright 59 at half time is encouraging, should hopefully be heading for a ton.

Just Need Thompson + Jacobs + Sylvia to score over 40 points in the second half
Then 3/3 GF's
Having swan captain and benching Gibson have been +'s
Waters/Birchall/h Shaw the low points

Really need Thompson to get on his bike and have a big last quarter or I will lose one and maybe even two prelims.

In one prelim I basically needed him to outscore Sylvia which I thought he would do comfortably and Sylvia has outscored him so far. Unbelievable.

In my other prelim I'm now chasing down my opponent's score, currently 8 points behind so should get up there unless Thompson goes missing in the last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have won 2 out of my 3 leagues but the big footy league is basically done (need Shaw to outscore Thomson by 20 this quarter). My opponents last 4 players won him the game where i should have had it in the bag.

Hes had:
Enright 127
Christenson 111 (in place of Pavlich)
Fyfe 88

And Thomson still going. Sam Mitchell i blame you for this loss.

Made my first ever DT grand final on our boards BigFooty league :thumbsu:. Finished 8th going into the finals, and my opponent finished 7th. Nearly lost the prelim with Lake being a late out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back