Round 22, make or break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I used my second last trade yesterday on Shaw (RIP) > Witherden 17 (RIP)

As you can see, my team is in a bit of a pickle with a downgraded projected of just over 2200 after Witho failed to fire a shot and pretty much everyone except for Shintaro not hitting triple figures.

Rocky's looped mid E score 58 (DO-NOT-WANT)
SP Boak's looped fwd E score 117 (want it in and around)

I can either move SPargo or Flyin Ryan on-field to avoid Rocky's 58 (if Ryan on field Toby to mids & Ahern to forward loophole) and hope he can outscore Rocky's 58 and hold my last trade for next week then sideways Witho > Simmo/Hurn/Some other spud that will get injured in the first 1/4

or

burn my last trade today, join the no trades club and trade Hogan > Simpson, move TMac to forwards, Toby to mids and Ahern to forward loophole so I can still cash on on Boak's fwd E score. This second option could* potentially net me an extra 50+ points this week BUT comes at a high price, as it would mean starting SP Cole on-field next week with no def cover.

Option A (Prep my anoos with regular anal lube)
Option B (Prep my anoos with hot cinnamon anal lube)

Halp plz

fuuuu.JPG

As you can see, my team is in a bit of a pickle with a downgraded projected of just over 2200 after Witho failed to fire a shot and pretty much everyone except for Shintaro not hitting triple figures.

I can either move SPargo or Flyin Ryan on-field to avoid Rocky's 58 (if Ryan on field Toby to mids & Ahern to forward loophole) and hope he can outscore Rocky's 58 and hold my last trade for next week then sideways Witho > Simmo/Hurn/Some other spud that will get injured in the first 1/4

or

burn my last trade today, join the no trades club and trade Hogan > Simpson, move TMac to forwards, Toby to mids and Ahern to forward loophole so I can still cash on on Boak's fwd E score. This second option could* potentially net me an extra 50+ points this week BUT comes at a high price, as it would mean starting SP Cole on-field next week with no def cover.

Halp plz

View attachment 545462
How much cash you got?
I'd probably just make your final trade this week - Witherden next week going to be less value than Hogan currently.
You're going to lose 100 places this week f you score 2200 - don't think its worth holding off for next week.

Don't suppose can just trade Hogan > Dunkley
Or could consider Ben Brown - no adelaide tall defenders today
Or could consider Johannisen? - one down week amongst 5-6 weeks of fire.

How much cash you got?
I'd probably just make your final trade this week - Witherden next week going to be less value than Hogan currently.
You're going to lose 100 places this week f you score 2200 - don't think its worth holding off for next week.

Don't suppose can just trade Hogan > Dunkley
Or could consider Ben Brown - no adelaide tall defenders today
Or could consider Johannisen? - one down week amongst 5-6 weeks of fire.

I have $78,800 in the kitty + Hogan. = $502,200

Which is enough for Simpson/Hurn/Gov if I want a def, Higgins/Gibbs/Bont/Sloane if I want a mid. Nothing in the forwards I like other than Dunkley who is out of reach.

If I don't trade this week, I should still be able to get Simpson for Witho next week even with the price trop, so long as Simpson doesn't go 120+ this week.

If I did trade this week, I would probably lean towards a def (even though Bont & Sloane are tempting as it would give me the option of looping both Rocky & Boak in the forwards again next week and taking the better score. I'd be relying on Ahern not playing again or Spargo not playing to facilitate a mid or fwd loop though...but unless he's cooked, I can see Ahern coming straight back in..so maybe a mid is the better option?

What do you think?

Which is enough for Simpson/Hurn/Gov if I want a def, Higgins/Gibbs/Bont/Sloane if I want a mid. Nothing in the forwards I like other than Dunkley who is out of reach.

If I don't trade this week, I should still be able to get Simpson for Witho next week even with the price trop, so long as Simpson doesn't go 120+ this week.

If I did trade this week, I would probably lean towards a def (even though Bont & Sloane are tempting as it would give me the option of looping both Rocky & Boak in the forwards again next week and taking the better score. I'd be relying on Ahern not playing again or Spargo not playing to facilitate a mid or fwd loop though...but unless he's cooked, I can see Ahern coming straight back in..so maybe a mid is the better option?

What do you think?

I'm not sure that Simpson is that valuable
Has 1 game over 100 in last 5
Could do some damage today though..

I'd probably go either of those mids
Cole might only be a 20 point downgrade on simpson next week.
I doubt Ahern would come in for a final game. His first year, I think he'll remain out.

I'm not sure that Simpson is that valuable
Has 1 game over 100 in last 5
Could do some damage today though..

I'd probably go either of those mids
Cole might only be a 20 point downgrade on simpson next week.
I doubt Ahern would come in for a final game. His first year, I think he'll remain out.

Do you think one of Bont or Sloane /other will go 140+ today? if yes, which one!? I'm like 1200/13 ATM and need all the points I can get this week to cushion the slide. :$

What do you think?

I think Hogan to Simpson/Hurn/Gov or Witherden to Simpson/Hurn/Gov (next week) are the obvious choices, if you don't get in a defender you'll have to play Cole with no cover.
Calton have Adelaide at Etihad in the final round and West Coast V Lions at the Gabba.
Wonder if these match-ups will suit certain players or not.

Do you think one of Bont or Sloane /other will go 140+ today? if yes, which one!? I'm like 1200/13 ATM and need all the points I can get this week to cushion the slide. :$

Bont was going to be my emergency trade-in for Ahern if I needed it (fortunately my oppenent has Hogan, J Kelly and H Shaw and only 1 trade :D).

I think Hogan to Simpson/Hurn/Gov or Witherden to Simpson/Hurn/Gov (next week) are the obvious choices, if you don't get in a defender you'll have to play Cole with no cover.
Calton have Adelaide at Etihad in the final round and West Coast V Lions at the Gabba.
Wonder if these match-ups will suit certain players or not.

All of those defs can go 60-140+ so hard to pick this year. At least SP Cole is reliable for a 50-70 score. :rainbow:

I’d go Sloane
McGovern would be my choice this week if you wanted a defender

or

Halp plz

View attachment 545462
Sorry mate, but a team with that many port spuds is unsalvageable.

Go the hot cinnamon. I always find it comforting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or

Halp plz

View attachment 545462
Not even Hurn can fix that mess campaigner

#pray4AndrewBirch

upload_2018-8-19_10-10-40.png

Thank you for the average of 103.4 @ 39k Shuey, but its time for us to say goodbye.

Welcome Macrae. Go large son, go large.

2 trades left for next week & $134k, looking at Hurley out for Llooooyd next week - carnage permitting of course.

upload_2018-8-19_10-14-18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back