Round 22, make or break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that both Howe (frisbee) and his club (De Goey) have previously told fibs about their injuries it could be a euphemism for something more serious, or embarrassing. He could have a perforated anoos for all we know.

He's still a campaigner flog whatever his injury is. :rolleyes:

Ive got 2 trades left still with J Kel and Gaff both on the bench. Atm im thinking Gaff to one of Ablett, M Crouch, Beams or Bont.

I could go all out and trade Kelly and Gaff both out for any 2 mids i want i.e Macrae and probably Neale or one of the above players.

Ive got 2 trades left still with J Kel and Gaff both on the bench. Atm im thinking Gaff to one of Ablett, M Crouch, Beams or Bont.

I could go all out and trade Kelly and Gaff both out for any 2 mids i want i.e Macrae and probably Neale or one of the above players.

Luke Ryan says hi.... :drunk::thumbsu:

See, now the SonSon buttock puts the cat
well and truly amongst the pigeons.
The temptation is there to run him and either hold a trade or use it to strengthen another area which needs shoring up, but there is a fair old chance he doesn't fire a shot against the catters in Sleepy Hollow, negating any gains made elsewhere.
And they're all elimination finals from here on in henceforth forthwith ipso facto habeus corpus passengers need not apply.
Whereas a full dead Sonny and shithouse fwd bench cover makes the decision for you and you've got a new toy to play with.

Having a glance at the rankings I wondered where Judd_Magic would be if he had Grundy instead of Nank all year...

Current Points with Nank: 47,198.
With Grundy: 47,926.
That would have JM in 35th place overall.

It's interesting the difference a couple of players could make.

Also the leader is in strife... obviously no trades with Sicily and Gaff on the bench and now Kelly and Walters out.
But where would he be if he traded Nank out then in again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Walters doesn't play I have to trade him to Boak/Robinson or another average mid fwd dpp (kelly out) and field them + have cover next week across both lines. Walters to Robinson would be a depressing last trade, but should only need the score for 1 week (and they play GC). If Walters plays I'm worried it will go twang while he's on -2

I'd actually prefer if he does play this week. Most of his coaches won't sideways trade him out (if they have any left) and he'll either break down early or score really crap. Win-Win

My opponent has Jelly, walters and heater would like to see if he has any trades left .
Me jelly and walters with Sire as cover. I also have fristch as cover but the waay he's been scoring hes only there for emergency.

My opponent has Jelly, walters and heater would like to see if he has any trades left .
Me jelly and walters with Sire as cover. I also have fristch as cover but the waay he's been scoring hes only there for emergency.

..and it's only Wednesday. I reckon there's more carnage to come. Expect quite a few coaches to be eating doughnuts this week.

While other coaches will bradbury their way to victory :snowboarder:.
That was my approach from day 1 ......trouble is the downhill slope i was supposedly using, is facing the wrong direction .....I'm sliding away from the finish line :'(

..and it's only Wednesday. I reckon there's more carnage to come. Expect quite a few coaches to be eating doughnuts this week.
NOT this little Black Duck ......however the quality of my cattle is suspect?

984326-colwell-station.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back