Round 22, make or break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were both downhill skiing much like our (multiple) Port & Dees upgrades. :(
Yes, i placed a lot of faith in both Port & Melbourne finishing the season strongly .......their pitiful performances have been to the detriment of my SC Team, that has an unhealthy reliance on those two teams

It was because i had too many MELB players, that i opted to not bring in Brayshaw for Sicily, opting for Simpson instead :(

Yes, i placed a lot of faith in both Port & Melbourne finishing the season strongly .......their pitiful performances have been to the detriment of my SC Team, that has an unhealthy reliance on those two teams

It was because i had too many MELB players, that i opted to not bring in Brayshaw for Sicily, opting for Simpson instead :(
IIRC both Suns/Port fell away the last few weeks last year too.

The early bye doesn't seem to help them compared to teams that get a 12/10 split.

You'll have to fight JM for them :moustache:.
I "should" have posted a male fight ......but realistically most on this Forum prefer this :p

giphy.gif

Well im back in predicament town, before carnage over the weekend i was just going to trade out Gaff this week for another premo mid. But with Kelly Likely to miss and the drama about Puke Ryan possibly being out too has fvcked up all my trade plans. I was really hoping that id have 1 trade left for gf week incase a ruck or defender didnt play but if Ryan is out then im going to have to trade the dopy kent, the main problem is the dopy kent is only worth 384 k and with my Gaff trade which is most likely to Ablett with leave me with 900 bucks in the kitty.​

If Kelly is out this week too it might be worth atleast trading him out despite the fact he will lay next week and hoping that when he comes back next week that hand has a stinker, this way by trading Kelly instead of Gaff it gives me another 100k to bring in a defender so instead of only having 384k id have 484k but id also miss out on having J.Kelly in grand final week.

Im still undecided but atm ive gone Gaff>Ablett and im just hoping that Ryan plays so i have 1 trade left going into the GF, Anyway kentlemen that was an absolute task to type considering how pissed my fingers are feeling right meow.

Well im back in predicament town, before carnage over the weekend i was just going to trade out Gaff this week for another premo mid. But with Kelly Likely to miss and the drama about Puke Ryan possibly being out too has fvcked up all my trade plans. I was really hoping that id have 1 trade left for gf week incase a ruck or defender didnt play but if Ryan is out then im going to have to trade the dopy kent, the main problem is the dopy kent is only worth 384 k and with my Gaff trade which is most likely to Ablett with leave me with 900 bucks in the kitty.​

If Kelly is out this week too it might be worth atleast trading him out despite the fact he will lay next week and hoping that when he comes back next week that hand has a stinker, this way by trading Kelly instead of Gaff it gives me another 100k to bring in a defender so instead of only having 384k id have 484k but id also miss out on having J.Kelly in grand final week.

Im still undecided but atm ive gone Gaff>Ablett and im just hoping that Ryan plays so i have 1 trade left going into the GF, Anyway kentlemen that was an absolute task to type considering how pissed my fingers are feeling right meow.
Of your DEF options around Ryan, Harris Andrews potentially worth a look.
Looked better on the weekend having come back from the bad head knock, accrues points consistently with the intercepts and spoils. Prob more 90-95 at best, but you're paying sub-80, I guess.
Jonas a risk with his injury issues this year.

TL:DR

giphy-36.gif

You should just be thankful you still have trades, us poor souls in the No Trades Club don't have that luxury, if Kelly is out I will be starting Holman or Ahern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should just be thankful you still have trades, us poor souls in the No Trades Club don't have that luxury, if Kelly is out I will be starting Holman or Ahern.

I'll be starting Holman and Giro due to no Gaff and Kelly. :drunk::thumbsu:

Sucks to be me. :'(

worth trading walters to mcdonald or franklin?

or hold my last trade?
feel like joining the no trades club and don’t trust his hammy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back