Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap that depth :eek:

Very well managed throughout the year.

I thought so to, highest overall points in my cash league but:
- Barely made 8th on the ladder
- Got KO'd week 1 with the second highest round score

Would loved to have hit delete account but have to keep playing to make sure I finish first overall and get my $50 back :'(

Who's more likely to come back last round out of Howe and Kelly? Looking to use my last two trades:

Mihocek + Kelly > Whitfield + Brayshaw is what I'm thinking. Could trade Howe instead of Mihocek but seems like a waste. Thoughts?

Luke Ryan gotta be replaced with some hack sub $400. The options are sorta like when the lights come on at 5am at a nightclub.

Jimmy W - seems to have returned to 60s type after being hot earlier in the season
Andrews - has broken 70 once in 3 months
My Name is Jonas - first ever year with fantasy relevance.... possibly the pick of 'em?
Rance - has the scoring pedigree, but not this year

Any advice? As far as I can see each of these options sucks.
Yep. I'm in the same conundrum as you. No good options. Other than your list, Kennedy has the highest 3 round average but only scored 48 last round. Considered Vlaustin as well. In the end just had a stab in the dark and am going with Jonas.

Yep. I'm in the same conundrum as you. No good options. Other than your list, Kennedy has the highest 3 round average but only scored 48 last round. Considered Vlaustin as well. In the end just had a stab in the dark and am going with Jonas.

Likely going with Jonas, too. His form before injury was pretty good. Or maybe take a flyer on Rance. Last two games at the G, and you know he's got the ability to pull tons out of his backside on a whim.

1 trade left and i have the usual suspects ahern, and jkelly out. 16k in the bank

do i trade ahern to someone with f/m dpp worth 360k like pap and pray that jkelly is back next week which will also give me cover

or trade out kelly for crouch/fyfe/or ablett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm bored. I have no trades :'(
ForcefulIncredibleFlyingfox-small.gif

So i ended up bottling it on the trade front, before i left for work this arvo i had Hurley/Bont loked in for Ryan/Gaff leaving me with Kelly on the bench for next week. once i started worked i was stressing out thinkng i foooked up thinking that bont is too hot and cold so then i went J.Selwood/Hurley in. Then i thought about the fact that Hurley will be lining up on Riewoldt so i thought rightio so Hurleys not a good bring in so i changed Hurley to J.Crisp. so i did the trade all stressed out whilst working, then i realised that i can leave the trade til saturday then so here i am.

So bascially im thinking Duckwood and Crisp in for Gaff and Ryan.

Disclaimer: i have J kelly on the bench this week too so could potentially get rid of J Kelly instead of Gaff to free up more money for the L.Ryan trade. Id still love to get MaCrae/Ablett if i trade J.Kel but then i dont have the option of having Kelly for GF week.

Any advice welcome lads.

So i ended up bottling it on the trade front, before i left for work this arvo i had Hurley/Bont loked in for Ryan/Gaff leaving me with Kelly on the bench for next week. once i started worked i was stressing out thinkng i foooked up thinking that bont is too hot and cold so then i went J.Selwood/Hurley in. Then i thought about the fact that Hurley will be lining up on Riewoldt so i thought rightio so Hurleys not a good bring in so i changed Hurley to J.Crisp. so i did the trade all stressed out whilst working, then i realised that i can leave the trade til saturday then so here i am.

So bascially im thinking Duckwood and Crisp in for Gaff and Ryan.

Disclaimer: i have J kelly on the bench this week too so could potentially get rid of J Kelly instead of Gaff to free up more money for the L.Ryan trade. Id still love to get MaCrae/Ablett if i trade J.Kel but then i dont have the option of having Kelly for GF week.

Any advice welcome lads.
I’d hold jelly if you can mate.

Worth it if you can win without him and leaves you cover for an unexpected out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back