Game Day Round 22 Matchday Discussion - The Doughnut Phenomenon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, only went down 28 spots to 264 overall with a score of 2,316. Thought it was going to be way worse.

Gonna try and finish off the season in style next week with Lloyd and Punchable back. A top 200-300 overall spot would be a good result.

2521 was rank 400 for the round and I went up 800 spots to rank 1834. This is by far the highest I've been, hopefully can crack 1500 next week and cap off a good year.

1629026228645.png

I need a huge round 23 to jump into the top 100. I will hopefully regain Lloyd and Brayshaw, so if there's carnage, I could do it

Into the Tragics 2 Granny which is noice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have no excuse not to buy multiple LOTTO tickets this week.

That there is some serious KOTD.... (How much do you actually pay CD on the side???)
Best news is that one of them gets me in to a granny where it’s $1400 for the winner or $700 for the loser.

And I was down 3 points prior to scaling.

Bloke is gonna be bleeding.

Sensational ranks, only looked at this page but the usual suspects are flying.
Good luck going for top ten (in Barry we trust 🛐 and fingers crossed that Cactus's shocking run of outs ends, absolutely brutal 😓), top 100, team #kfcsocks or just your own PB (too many to name in all of these categories).
And fingers crossed for those still alive in cashies.
She's going to get a touch loose next week. Restings could overshadow proceedings, tbh), hopefully your blokes play and your opponents' don't.

327bc4dde66d0f3e59accfe3b0354a55.jpg

Not as bad of a drop as I was expecting.
First donut of the year. Thanks May

Hopefully get Lloyd and May back next week but I’ll be carrying Stewart.
Hopefully Durham/Bianco can cover again.

Just curious. What score did everyone get for their onfield defenders this week? Would love to know what the worst was.

Mine was 4/406 (Ridley, Daniel, Laird, Whitfield). With May's late out I reckon that should be pretty easy to beat (or not beat in this case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back