Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
People actually insinuating we are tanking

lol we are no good that’s why we are 14th

People are clearly joking; however, what isn’t a joke, is your morbid obsession with sticking the boots into the club you purport to love. It adds absolutely nothing and is actually pretty pathetic.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
People are clearly joking; however, what isn’t a joke, is your morbid obsession with sticking the boots into the club you purport to love. It adds absolutely nothing and is actually pretty pathetic.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Post about the game not me, we are 14th for a reason get over it

Don’t like it push ignore

jamesDP

All Australian
Sep 4, 2011
Leongatha
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Leeds United
I don't know what is worse at the moment, the umpiring, Eddie Maguire's boring commentary, or our kicking to forwards. All a line ball decision.

ExRoyboy

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
Just a shocking game of football really. Not much more to say. If this continues in the last qtr, even if we somehow manage to win I’m not sure how the guys even sing the song in celebration of this

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone explain to me the positive of Bont playing today?

He moved like an old man from the first bounce, what the hell are they doing down there

I don't know what is worse at the moment, the umpiring, Eddie Maguire's boring commentary, or our kicking to forwards. All a line ball decision.
Can not decide. Can not decide. Do you have anything easier to answer?

Just a shocking game of football really. Not much more to say. If this continues in the last qtr, even if we somehow manage to win I’m not sure how the guys even sing the song in celebration of this
Perhaps they will just hum it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back