Oppo Camp Round 22 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

We won’t miss the 4 this year. Either Brisbane will beat Richmond or West coast lose to Hawthorn.

Must win against Bombers and the rest will take care of itself.

If we don’t make top 4, we’ll only have ourselves to blame, dropping those winnable games against Freo & Hawks. Cmon Lions conquer those Tiggers next week.
Yeah and i’m sick and tired of those that keep blaming Stephenson. Yeah, good player and was part of our machine but he’s not A grader yet. More so, if we as a club and a team can’t cover loses (like we did last year to make the GF), then we don’t deserve to be there this year. Some of the games we lost over the last couple of months haven’t been because no Stephenson. I can guarantee that.

Then please give us the Real Reason?

You misunderstood me Dave.

Visiting posters will and do get warned if they visit to incite our board but we don't discuss this. I get that it is upsetting when opposition supporters come here to troll.

I’m leaning this way but had the Weags in for the choccies today.

Richmond is a tough team to play at the G. I thought Richmond would win but was obviously hoping Eagles would prevail. Next week is a little different with Hawthorn fighting for the final spot in the 8. The final round fixture has definitely helped us with The Bulldogs to play the next day, meaning Hawks just have to play to win. I’d expect finals type footy.

As for Richmond vs Brisbane, Brisbane has played well all year but I’d expect Richmond to win again at the MCG. The only thing is pride for this game as it gives Brisbane their first minor premiership in 22 years. Something that Chris Fagan understands is almost as valuable as a premiership to the club and supporters. This is one reason why I could be wrong.

I think we can get an MCG final against the Cats if only West Coast lose next week.
I think you mean if Richmond win, putting us at 4th and Brions 2nd. IF cats lost too (def not out of the question), Brions would still stay on top.
But if Brions won and DAwks win, we shoudl be at 3rd and Brions top, so we should get cats the week after and WC play brions in Brisbane.
So have a couple of ways to avoid Brisbane trip but I wouldn't be so afraid of that anyway. Although a lot has changed since round 5 but I think we'll still have the wood on them.

Richmond is a tough team to play at the G. I thought Richmond would win but was obviously hoping Eagles would prevail. Next week is a little different with Hawthorn fighting for the final spot in the 8. The final round fixture has definitely helped us with The Bulldogs to play the next day, meaning Hawks just have to play to win. I’d expect finals type footy.

As for Richmond vs Brisbane, Brisbane has played well all year but I’d expect Richmond to win again at the MCG. The only thing is pride for this game as it gives Brisbane their first minor premiership in 22 years. Something that Chris Fagan understands is almost as valuable as a premiership to the club and supporters. This is one reason why I could be wrong.
IT's also because they want to carry good G form into the finals, that's extremely important so I think they will be playing like maniacs. Of course it's also possible that if winning well at 3/4 time they feel they have proved their point and ease off for preservation, but I doubt that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back