Oppo Camp Round 22 Other Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers vs Hawks next week will be interesting seeing as it's Clarkos last gig.

I still believe we are a chance to land Clarko. Everything to this point seems manufactured by Graham Wright.

Not believing they are not in touch with each other regularly. GW working behind the scenes.

Tigers vs Hawks next week will be interesting seeing as it's Clarkos last gig.

I still believe we are a chance to land Clarko. Everything to this point seems manufactured by Graham Wright.

Not believing they are not in touch with each other regularly. GW working behind the scenes.
This would make my year, can’t see it happening though.

Kane Cornes said 3 weeks ago, that the Hawks had one of the worst lists in the competition!!!....He makes some stupid comments, but this one, is one of the dumbest!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs a chance to miss the Top 4 now.

Lions have two decent wins (against us and West Coast, both at the GABBA) and the Dogs lose to Port then their place in the four could well be gone.

From there all we'd need is for them to lose the Elimination Final and finish 7th after finals and their second round pick looks better than it was a month ago.

Dare I dream?

What a strange season.

My only joy to date is Richmond losing and finishing 9th?

The way this round is going, and even the last couple of weeks, we will win tonight by 10 goals!!
I just wonder if those sides, that are cemented in the top 4 or 6, go onto preservation mode. No pinged hammies, or strained or torn calfs etc.
The Dogs today looked disinterested to me, like they're already focused on finals footy, and these rounds mean not too much....

The way this round is going, and even the last couple of weeks, we will win tonight by 10 goals!!
I just wonder if those sides, that are cemented in the top 4 or 6, go onto preservation mode. Protection mide, so no pinged hammies, or strained or torn calfs etc.
The Dogs today looked disinterested to me, like they're already focused on finals footy, and these rounds mean not too much....
maybe but as much maligned Bruce is by their supporters, think they missed him today.

Carlton will lose by 10 goals tonight, Teague will be sacked Monday, after only 2.5 years in the job. That's 4 coaches in 9 years at Carlscum. Why would you seriously want to coach there, as its a coaches graveyard....

Carlton will lose by 10 goals tonight, Teague will be sacked Monday, after only 2.5 years in the job. That's 4 coaches in 9 years at Carlscum. Why would you seriously want to coach there, as its a coaches graveyard....

Clarko be Appointed Shortly Afterwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back