Preview Round 22 Ports vs Kangas @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Great write up Portwon but, going on experience of our recent past, I worry....

"Why North will win

Port have now kicked over 100 points two weeks in a row and sit with some slender chance of participating in early September action. One would think that this would mean that Ports will be switched on and ready to fire."

Thank you. Had plans to make it much more comprehensive but got a bit manuried and lost passion across the season.

Yeah I wondered exactly that and if it should go above or below that heading.

I am sure they won't break our heads again.....or will they.

The melts would be great reading though especially as I would probably be in the fetal position rocking backwards and forwards slowly.

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
I'm hoping for a straight forward win in our favour this weekend. Unfortunately, we aren't much of a straight forward club at the moment, so I can never be certain of our result.

In other words "PLEASE let this be a NORMAL field trip."
- Magic School Bus

Last edited:

Willsy10

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We should win this comfortably, i'm feeling reasonably confident we will but i'd take a 1 point win.

PowerLil

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2012
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Schoey was in the coaches box at Alberton on sunday and mysteriously the magpies played an open fast link-up game.
Thanks Portwon good OP.
Think we'll have more to play for than the Kangas. This week 3 wins on the trot and another 100pts.
Boyd Woodcock being talked up as a chance to debut. Would any of you think Dooogs in to nullify Brown.
Liked for Schoey in the coaches box.

They’re talking about tanking this one on the North board.

As well they should. The club can’t make finals and if they won they’d just cost themselves two places in the draft, because their percentage is better than St Kilda and Fremantle. It would also move them into the middle six for next year’s fixture.

There’s literally no reason for them to win. They’ve already got their coach...and any thoughts that they should play for pride evaporated last week.

If they really work at it they can finish 15th, because Sydney plays Melbourne and St Kilda while North plays Port and Melbourne.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is beautifully set up for what happen power and us scheduling a cut throat game against Freo in the final game of the home and away season.
The AFL would love that.

They have no doubt already sent the memo to the umpires.

We will need to be a 5 goal better team to get over the line (which we should be).

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

jac147

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know this gag goes back to the 1989 Grand Final when we “beat” North Adelaide, who by the way kicked only one goal for the entire game.
“The Kangaroos will be aiming for back to back goals”.
Joking aside we should come out easy winners.🤞🤞

Maybe Boyd Woodcock to kick 4 goals. If Sammy hasn't been offered a contract why play him.
Did the same thing with Neade and is doing the same thing with Ryder. Doesn't make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

elee

All Australian
Jun 10, 2017
Darling Point, Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Leicester City FC
well bookies not really liking us by a country mile..

KAngas $2.08 Portaloo $1.75

if u reckons we are banging kangas this weekend - put your house on it.
75c in the $ looks like a sure winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back