Preview Round 22 Ports vs Kangas @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll win by 67. 17.9 to 6.8. They are cripples.
If we lose we should just forfeit the final round and close up for 2019

If this was a 4:10 Sunday game we would come out lethargic and lose but as it is in a more prime time slot we seem to come out with more intensity and I'll back us to get it done comfortably.

This is the sort of game we usually lose (not the opponent, the situation) so if we do win perhaps the clouds really are lifting a bit.
They are lifting but it's awkward for some of us who thought our future was hating Ken out.
He deserved it no doubt but he'll end up riding others to success, he's that kinda smuck who left to his own devices would flop
and now we're stuck with him

Yay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's time you start putting your money where your mouth is. Most bogus predictions out of anyone I've ever seen.
How is this a outrageous prediction? We are playing away. I've seen us lose more winnable games away from home given the opportunity under ken.

Bookmark my prediction. We are not winning this one.

How is this a outrageous prediction? We are playing away. I've seen us lose more winnable games away from home given the opportunity under ken.

Bookmark my prediction. We are not winning this one.

Because it's your or prediction nearly every week - oppo by 10 goals and Crows by 100.

Because it's your or prediction nearly every week - oppo by 10 goals and Crows by 100.

If you live in Melbourne, or are a Poorts supporter, you have reason to be brokern and win shy

Will you bet your account on it for the 3rd time?

Can't fault he put more on the line this season than Ken has in 7 years. Will you take the other side of the bet you ask of him?

If you live in Melbourne, or are a Poorts supporter, you have reason to be brokern and win shy

Can't fault he put more on the line this season than Ken has in 7 years. Will you take the other side of the bet you ask of him?

He has put nothing on the line mate. And no I won’t because I am not stupid enough to make silly bets like that knowing full well that I won’t follow through with it.

With Duursma and Sutcliffe both out maybe Ken and Co will leave the defence alone and try Burton up field? That said Ken will probably opt for caution and start Burton in defence with Bonner on the interchange bench. Butters would then come in as a straight swap for Cam Sutcliffe.

Good to see that Ken & Co resisted the temptation to recall Stephen Motlop.

He has put nothing on the line mate. And no I won’t because I am not stupid enough to make silly bets like that knowing full well that I won’t follow through with it.
You're expections from anonymous on line strangers is too high. Never mind pretty well all of us here are probably cooked in the head to start with

Look how pessimistic we all are now, can't blame us with our AFL history I guess.

So all things point to a sad loss and to boost this theory we will bring in an underdone Burton too.

Port by 30 if I pray to the correct god like figure. Bring them home Russell.
North fans flicking through this thread..

D6PfW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back