Discussion Round 22 Preview/Discussion (dedicated to Suns of Anarchy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loose at HB

All Australian
Apr 20, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
The SC gods are unforgiving, merciless pricks aren't they. You can get so much right early and be in such a good position but if those kents decide that's it, that's it.
Hopefully you can get back to that sort of position next year man and go on with it. There's so much ******* luck involved in this campaigner of a game

Dazza the Viking

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sicily Sheed and Gray were spuds, 3 players on my bench out score them, Hind and Answerth scored in the 80s and Rozee in the seventies. Hind Looked at one stage was going to score 100, if he had I would have loopholed his scored and put Sheed on the bench, in hindsight probably should have any way

Andrew Birch

Carnage Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sicily Sheed and Gray were spuds, 3 players on my bench out score them, Hind and Answerth scored in the 80s and Rozee in the seventies. Hind Looked at one stage was going to score 100, if he had I would have loopholed his scored and put Sheed on the bench, in hindsight probably should have any way
Nah in your position (top10) even in hindsight you play Sheed instead of banking an 80 every time

Riviat

In a love/hate relationship with Supercoach
Feb 5, 2017
The Capital
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
76ers, Baghdad Bombers
I don't know who Flaming Cockatoos is, but I lost a Prelim to them as well.

I also lost 3 Prelims to Riviat who scored 2556 Well played.

Cheers Birchy, I wish you didn't have to face 1 team in the same 3 leagues just in case that happened :(. Good luck with any of your other leagues.

Dazza the Viking

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In 2 grand finals one against Jaeger bombs and one against Jim Junkies
Can’t see me winning either unless Cripps, Gray & Sheed have big games as my opponents haven’t got them and they all poor this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seymour Skinner

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2014
Springfield
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Springfield Isotopes

Finally had an above par score and it's once I'm out of finals in majority of my leagues. First time climbing the rankings in a few weeks also. Back to 225th.

Got a trade left so hoping Gawn is out, I have Westhoff to cover him tho, so I'm hoping another random high % premo is also out.

Only thing I have going for the next round is possibly taking out the highest total points in Tragics1, only 5 points behind Goats

I'm gonna be absolutely s**tfaced from Saturday 5pm onwards so hopefully I can just check in on Tuesday arvo and my team hasn't totally s**t the bed and I can jag a top 200 finish.

GenuineMatchWinner

All Australian
Sep 11, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Came into today with a 276 point lead in my $1k cashie with Bontempelli & Houli left as uniques left on my opponents side.

Then it has all turned to 💩💩💩, the app decided it didn't want to play ball and completely packed up today before work (giving me an error, closing the app as soon as I would try to go to check out my matchups...)

Deleted it and re-downloaded and wouldn't allow me to log in, had no time to worry about it so went to work. Came back to it after work and it has all started working again, great awesome... one problem, opponent moved the C to Dunkley from Macrae, currently a couple of points down and asking why I bother playing this game.

Talk about a perfect storm, clearly wasn't meant to be...
2,413, lost by 23. Incredibly flat and officially have reached the point of hate with this game. Looking forward to getting my weekends and sanity back, 22 weeks wasted all because I couldn't get access to change my captain.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom