Round 22 Preview/Discussion (dedicated to Suns of Anarchy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I got to 2302 pre-scale. ******* s**t score but shoutouts to Yeo and Worpedo for making my main cash prelim margin respectable.

Out of all leagues and ranking will probs plummet. * this campaigner of a game

Scored 2418 and got through both my prelims to the grand final thanks to both of my opponents having Sicily. Into bigfooty div 1 granny which I’m bloody stoked about. No trades left though so if any outs I’m playing short. Also a big thankyou to those who in boxed me last night, that was very much appreciated in a time of need. Cheers guys
Into Pies GF with you. Good luck bud.

Also into BF div 2 GF (finished 5th and 7th) and am ranked <750 with no trades since round 16 or 17.. can't complain even though it has been a shitful year injury wise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Into Pies GF with you. Good luck bud.

Also into BF div 2 GF (finished 5th and 7th) and am ranked <750 with no trades since round 16 or 17.. can't complain even though it has been a s**tful year injury wise

1561295352417_giphy.gif

2198 lol
The deadset drizzling shits

Fyfe to henderson rd18
henderson - 75 , 75 , 67 , 92 , 68 TOTAL - 377
fyfe - 0 , 104 , 144 , 145 , 101 TOTAL - 494

307e44c8022a1cc37d7d1ddb102770f0.gif

Well I made it to the granny in a cashy. Don't know how, but I've managed it with a score of 2326.

Gray, Crisp and Sicily basically destroyed my season late. Choosing Gray over Billings has been costly. Crisp being my second upgrade for the season (after Newnes) shows how much of a spud I am.

At least they've played every week... Guess that's a positive.

Ironically I am a consistent SC GF fluff machine, can easily say youve deserved it this year anyway. Dominated
Cheers mate, had a good season, been lucky with injuries made a few stupid trades especially using my last trade this week because I thought I was in trouble in my cash league which I was but would of ended up winning if I didn’t trade. Lol traded hurn for Whitfield to take out one of his pods, was a bad move by me.

Made so many stupid moves
Anyway, one league I've lost to a person with 2654!!! Really???

Btw anyone know whose team is Flaming Cockatoos ?

I don't know who Flaming Cockatoos is, but I lost a Prelim to them as well.

I also lost 3 Prelims to Riviat who scored 2556 Well played.

Made so many stupid moves
Anyway, one league I've lost to a person with 2654!!! Really???
robbed myself of 20 points by benching Smith for Answerth too.
bundled out of my cashie in straight sets and then pull this out my arse when it doesnt ******* matter anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back