Round 22 Preview/Discussion (dedicated to Suns of Anarchy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers mate, had a good season, been lucky with injuries made a few stupid trades especially using my last trade this week because I thought I was in trouble in my cash league which I was but would of ended up winning if I didn’t trade. Lol traded hurn for Whitfield to take out one of his pods, was a bad move by me.
Yeah stupid trades have cost me being right up the top as well. Started with Dunkley and Heeney, traded them both out and back in and did the same with Whifield (injury probably forced that though). Things to remember for next year... til rd 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance of Lycett returning next week

Not a good enough performance :mad: thanks to Hinkley
View attachment 729601
i'm never picking another Port player until Hinkley gets sacked...and then it will only be Rozee if he's lighting it up. Boaks been good but there'll be better mid options.
same applies for the Crows and Pyke.

Ranked 52,000 for the week.
i'm never picking another Port player until Hinkley gets sacked...and then it will only be Rozee if he's lighting it up. Boaks been good but there'll be better mid options.
same applies for the Crows and Pyke.
Same. Rockliff, Gray & Hoff all in my team at some stage. The best of the lot (Lycett) gets dropped. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back