Preview Round 22: Richmond vs Freo | Sunday August 20th | Domain Stadium 4.40 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a chance of this happening we never do anything even slightly creative with our teams
Sorry, but why trial something we absolutely would not do in a final?

Instead, I see this week as another chance for the coaching staff to work out what to do if Rance gets tagged. In my thinking, we send Rance to a small and let him take out two players (the small and his tagger). This would free up Grimes or Vlaustin to be the intercept marking player.

There is a reason forwards don't tag the full back. We just haven't quite worked it out yet how to exploit it. We will.

Cheers.

Dave P.

Did Sydney actually make a thread dedicated to us? FMD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norf try hard.

No one does richmond obsession threads like the norfies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highest we can finish is 3rd, and that's dependant on us winning both our games + GWS beating Geelong next week.

I like our odds.

Technically not quite true. If GWS lose to the Eagles today and draw with the cats in rd 23 then we can match the cats on 60 pts and bring it to a battle of percentages. We would need to to make up 5.5% in our next two games tho. It's highly unlikely but not impossible yet.

Back when the competition wasn't as sophisticated perhaps....

Last 5 before Graham - Schache, Petracca, Sheed, Whitfield, Coniglio

If he's anything like these guys he was an absolute steal. But I'm bias and reckon he will be much better!
Andrew Hooper

Technically not quite true. If GWS lose to the Eagles today and draw with the cats in rd 23 then we can match the cats on 60 pts and bring it to a battle of percentages. We would need to to make up 5.5% in our next two games tho. It's highly unlikely but not impossible yet.
2nd isn't totally unreasonable but requires some large margins, especially our two games. If the Eagles could win by upwards of 5 goals it would help but it's unlikely I guess!

3rd is better anyway because then we get to watch the cats piss and moan about having to play at the g :p

Im surprised Richmond didnt fly into Perth on Friday but instead they got into Perth about 3:30pm (Perth time), I would of thought the boys mau need a full day just to adjust to time difference etc? Seems a bit rushed with them landing in Perth Satruday arvo with the game tomorrow arvo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back