Prediction Round 22 selection

Remove this Banner Ad

So you are saying Goldsack White Blair Dunn Greenwood are past it.
Don't know about Jmac but I think they are.

White was never up to it. Blair was barely up to it. Greenwood had one good year at North but has done nothing except show slight potential to being a defensive forward. Goldsack has always been depth and Dunn is just about done. I think Dunn will have the highest impact out of but I hope he gets overtaken. By the likes of Keeffe, Schade and McLarty.

White was never up to it. Blair was barely up to it. Greenwood had one good year at North but has done nothing except show slight potential to being a defensive forward. Goldsack has always been depth and Dunn is just about done. I think Dunn will have the highest impact out of but I hope he gets overtaken. By the likes of Keeffe, Schade and McLarty.
Good summary. But White was our best key forward last year. I'm optimistic he's going to surprise this year. Greenwood is definitely a better defensive forward than a mid imo. Goldsack should have been traded out years ago when he had currency.

So you are saying Goldsack White Blair Dunn Greenwood are past it.

I'm hoping our younger players go past them by the end of the year.

I'm hoping our younger players go past them by the end of the year.
That's the whole thing.
Simply, the younger breed have to step to next levels....
if so we will improve.
If not we will be well, engaged in melting threads all over the place.

Compared to other lists they are rubbish.

Good summary. But White was our best key forward last year. I'm optimistic he's going to surprise this year. Greenwood is definitely a better defensive forward than a mid imo. Goldsack should have been traded out years ago when he had currency.

I have to agree but its not saying much. Cloke wasn't given a good run at it and Moore was injured and is developing. I think he continue to be serviceable at best and will get games because we have no other options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back