Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 trades and in 2 prelim cash leagues. Don't think I'll trade as the only obvious option is Wells and there isn't an attractive sideways option. Sidebottom isn't worth trading either I feel.

If Boyd is a late out, it'll be a quick trade to JJ.

d07a55ca0c70687239f5c195db0b916b.jpg

Help me out here lads, So i was thinking Wells to Dahl & Birch to Boyd or Cox to 102k rookie and collins to Boyd thoughts or any other ideas ? cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Capture11.PNG Similar to bloke above - saved 4 trades the last number of weeks for carnage that never happened - may as well spend 'em but have little clue what to do?

Only $24K in the bank before trades. Was thinking to downgrade/upgrade on the bench both weeks and have a loophole option(s). However, I could also go Wells - Dahlhaus and Bartel - Boyd (can't afford Enright) this week?

Help me out here lads, So i was thinking Wells to Dahl & Birch to Boyd or Cox to 102k rookie and collins to Boyd thoughts or any other ideas ? cheers

Maybe put Birchall on the bench with the E on him and if he goes good keep him and loophole him with Castangna. If he poos his pants trade out Collins to Boyd/Cox to Ubergangbang and play Boyd on the field over Castangna.

Wells could score you a 80+ no worries.

View attachment 278306 Similar to bloke above - saved 4 trades the last number of weeks for carnage that never happened - may as well spend 'em but have little clue what to do?

Only $24K in the bank before trades. Was thinking to downgrade/upgrade on the bench both weeks and have a loophole option(s). However, I could also go Wells - Dahlhaus and Bartel - Boyd (can't afford Enright) this week?
Nice team.

I's get rid of that useless campaigner Bartel to either Boyd or JJ/anyone and then trade Wells up to Dahl.

Both your best options especially as the Dogs have Essendon this week.

Maybe put Birchall on the bench with the E on him and if he goes good keep him and loophole him with Castangna. If he poos his pants trade out Collins to Boyd/Cox to Ubergangbang and play Boyd on the field over Castangna.

Wells could score you a 80+ no worries.
Gonna slap the E on Rioli as well and whoever stinks it up ill trade accordingly. J.Silvagni to Dahl, Casty to 102k rookie or Collins to Boyd, Cox to 102k rookie !Gotta love the loophole !! Cheers man

Can't afford to do what I want.
So is it worth doing Neale to Dahlhous and Bartel to Docherty/Simpson/Rance?

Gonna slap the E on Rioli as well and whoever stinks it up ill trade accordingly. J.Silvagni to Dahl, Casty to 102k rookie or Collins to Boyd, Cox to 102k rookie !Gotta love the loophole !! Cheers man

And a DPP rookie at that. He's saved me a few times already.

Can trade Deledio to anyone, thinking Dalhaus or N. Riewoldt (with games against Richmond and Brisbane).
Already have Dusty, Zerret, Zorko, Montagna and Wells.

My team is full premo, except for Stevie J in my forward line. I have very little cash and only 1 trade left, so I can't trade up.

Stevie could score 50 or 150 this week and is a complete unknown, but GWS have reigning minor premiers Freo this weekend. Do I trade?

I don't want Buddy. He has been just as inconsistent as Stevie over the last 8 weeks and has tough opposition over the next couple (Kangaroos away then Rance).

I am in do or die prelims in both my cash leagues. Devon Smith, Touk, Motlop and even Howe seem like reasonable options. The most expensive player I can afford is Betts and the only forward I have under that price ceiling is Dahlhaus.

Decisions....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By acclaimed Supercoach artist alfyyy3, this piece from the contemporary Supercoach period, is a wonderful illustration of this ever-growing, popular style.
The artist's use of the colours and format synonymous with this period clearly convey the love and joy that the game brings him, but it is the use of negative space in this piece that really sets it apart from the crowd. The artist really leaves it up to the interpretation of the viewer as to what this negative space truly represents. It has been speculated on by many, with two main theories emerging. The first; that the heavy use of black in the depiction of the negative space suggests a growing sense of negativity and frustration at the game itself and how the artist's season may have ended up, the second; that the negative space represents the gaping chasm that the fast approaching end to the season will leave in the life of the artist. We will likely never know, it is this ambiguity in many ways that is the real attraction and beauty of this piece. If we had a criticism of this fine artwork, it may be the inclusion of Grimley and to a lesser extent MacPherson. I am just not sure that these features have really added anything of value and really only work to detract from this otherwise masterful work. This reviewer believes that the proposed changes by the artist, specifically Wells to Dahl and Birch to Boyd may provide a minor improvement, particularly the latter, and if the former is needed to facilitate the latter, then this would not detract from the overall piece.
We look forward to many more fine pieces from this emerging contemporary Supercoach artist.

whilst tempted to use one of my final 2 trades on Bartel, sticking with Lyspud to Dahl

first year of Supercoach (many years of fantasy ..... gross), and in 2 prelims in both leagues I'm in (a cashie and a Carlton one on here)

wish me luck!

I was going to finally trade that spud Hall but Bartel will be rested this week so will look to trade him out. Have to down trade to bring anyone decent in so that'll be my last 2 trades.

Okay i'm rank 188 in the country.
I'm in a prelim if i win i'll make at least $600 in my final. Team is bellow. Do i go rich to Rance or upgrade gray?
team.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back