Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one trade? Probably got to be Libba -> best available. Rich likely better than Keays/Phillips/Jansen...likely

Uhhh, is this a trick question. Backline is great, forward line is great, midfield is gr-BEN KEAYS?! Make him Bont. Win.

I can move Rich or a FWD into the mids so I don't necessarily need to bring in another mid. It is just about getting a player under 437,400.

upload_2016-8-19_12-34-26.png

Any advice on my biggest weakness here? 3 trades up my sleeve.

My opponent has pretty much the same team, so if I could upgrade a player it may be the POD to get me over the line.

Thinking options could be:
Wells>Buddy
Pendles/Neale>Rockliff/Bont
Boyd>JJ

Also at the moment my loophole option is limited, so could even bring in a Doggies player as a loophole, as they play Sunday 4:40 for the next 2 weeks.

By acclaimed Supercoach artist alfyyy3, this piece from the contemporary Supercoach period, is a wonderful illustration of this ever-growing, popular style.
The artist's use of the colours and format synonymous with this period clearly convey the love and joy that the game brings him, but it is the use of negative space in this piece that really sets it apart from the crowd. The artist really leaves it up to the interpretation of the viewer as to what this negative space truly represents. It has been speculated on by many, with two main theories emerging. The first; that the heavy use of black in the depiction of the negative space suggests a growing sense of negativity and frustration at the game itself and how the artist's season may have ended up, the second; that the negative space represents the gaping chasm that the fast approaching end to the season will leave in the life of the artist. We will likely never know, it is this ambiguity in many ways that is the real attraction and beauty of this piece. If we had a criticism of this fine artwork, it may be the inclusion of Grimley and to a lesser extent MacPherson. I am just not sure that these features have really added anything of value and really only work to detract from this otherwise masterful work. This reviewer believes that the proposed changes by the artist, specifically Wells to Dahl and Birch to Boyd may provide a minor improvement, particularly the latter, and if the former is needed to facilitate the latter, then this would not detract from the overall piece.
We look forward to many more fine pieces from this emerging contemporary Supercoach artist.
LOL

By acclaimed Supercoach artist alfyyy3, this piece from the contemporary Supercoach period, is a wonderful illustration of this ever-growing, popular style.
The artist's use of the colours and format synonymous with this period clearly convey the love and joy that the game brings him, but it is the use of negative space in this piece that really sets it apart from the crowd. The artist really leaves it up to the interpretation of the viewer as to what this negative space truly represents. It has been speculated on by many, with two main theories emerging. The first; that the heavy use of black in the depiction of the negative space suggests a growing sense of negativity and frustration at the game itself and how the artist's season may have ended up, the second; that the negative space represents the gaping chasm that the fast approaching end to the season will leave in the life of the artist. We will likely never know, it is this ambiguity in many ways that is the real attraction and beauty of this piece. If we had a criticism of this fine artwork, it may be the inclusion of Grimley and to a lesser extent MacPherson. I am just not sure that these features have really added anything of value and really only work to detract from this otherwise masterful work. This reviewer believes that the proposed changes by the artist, specifically Wells to Dahl and Birch to Boyd may provide a minor improvement, particularly the latter, and if the former is needed to facilitate the latter, then this would not detract from the overall piece.
We look forward to many more fine pieces from this emerging contemporary Supercoach artist.

Post of the year, that is absolutely magnificent. Shame only the three men and a dog with trades left are around to witness its majesty. :thumbsu:

View attachment 278474

My opponent has pretty much the same team, so if I could upgrade a player it may be the POD to get me over the line.

Wells>Buddy
Boyd>JJ

Also at the moment my loophole option is limited, so could even bring in a Doggies player as a loophole, as they play Sunday 4:40 for the next 2 weeks.

That is a really, really good team. Even better that you have 3 trades left.

Personally I'd hold but maybe take a punt on the VC for someone like Hanners or Dusty

POTY :thumbsu:

Hello,
My 1st year of SuperCoach and made it to the prelim.
2 trades and $5.2k

I think my weak link is Birchall.
Was thinking a straight trade Birchall> McVeigh or Johannisen but might just sit.

Thoughts????

276905_3470de2edaa6414fa1d64bca22a3d388.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to finally trade that spud Hall but Bartel will be rested this week so will look to trade him out. Have to down trade to bring anyone decent in so that'll be my last 2 trades.

I'm thinking of bringing hall in

View attachment 278474

Wells>Buddy
Boyd>JJ

Goldy to mummy

Chad out
Need a fwd under 455k
Tossing up between
Buddy
Devon
Hall
Lobb

Thoughts on any other options

Really just looking for who'll fly this week

I bought in Buddy for Lids 3 weeks ago and he's been ok. Hall has been a massive let down. Have wanted to trade him since mid year, but I've had all these other problems come up instead. He gets a lot of the footy, but he's DE % is woeful that lets him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back