Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is probably going to be very quiet lol

I'm trying to hold onto my last trade with everything I have

3 weeks ago I was flying. Witherden/Newman looping at D6/D7, Sloane at M9, Lynch at F7... with an emergency trade for finals.
Then Witts gets injured, so trade him to Stef Martin.
Then bang. Jelwood out. Lynch out. JPK out (and still under injury cloud). Sloane under injury cloud. Newman injured. Witherden injured.
F*** this game. If JPK and Sloane don't play, and one of Witherden and Newman don't get up, can throw away this final. SC is a cruel cruel game

1 trade left, nothing in the bank

View attachment 403373

option 1:
Hold my last trade, use it next week

option 2:
Lynch -> Rocky (via Macrae to fwd, Nank to bench)

thoughts?

giphy.gif

You have good coverage & loopy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 trade left, nothing in the bank

View attachment 403373

option 1:
Hold my last trade, use it next week

option 2:
Lynch -> Rocky (via Macrae to fwd, Nank to bench)

thoughts?
Greene suspension, if it happens, would just about force your hand, fielding Parsons wouldn't be flash.
Else, could almost hold off and make the most of loops. If a more expensive bloke cops a season-ender / Gawn in the rucks, and hold to use for final rd.
Other than that, Rocky, Touk Miller, SSelwood, Viney possible, all without the Rocky ceiling, though. Prestia would be interesting, but need 420k.

Pretty sure Newman will miss so last 2 trades Newman/Witherden to Hibberd/Grimes(seems best option for bench cover to play both weeks for the $270k I have left).

Feeling pretty good after the week off in my cash league, timed my trades well this year.

J Selwood > J Kelly. 1 trade left with $45k in the bank.

Hopefully Newman gets dropped so I can loophole Lloyd and Ryan.

upload_2017-8-14_9-53-42.png

stevebbb If no one else has trades they can feel free to advise me instead!

3 trades to go. Semis for the cashie this week. No obvious trades needed given Fyfe/Treloar/Beams all stepped up the last couple of weeks. Could look to upgrade Nank, Steele or Withers with the extra cash.

Assuming the Newman and Withers are gone then I need to use my two trades a bit more conservatively.

I don't want to lose my GF (if I win this week) due to a donut.

Need to trade Witts to a ruck and Jelwood to a defender. Will have around $1.075m to spend.

IMG_2218.PNG

Maybe I'll bring in Mumford and Hurley.

Or Martin and Hurley.

Or Kreuzer and Howe/Williams.

Hmmm

Any advice appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back