Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tempted by JOM?
*confirms you are my tragics 1 opponent*

Yes, I am very tempted by JOM, I think you should trade him in, he is very good player, very reliable, very strong body, never injury.

inb4 you actually bring him in and he scores 200

pointless draft question. who should i pick for captain? s ross, shuey, rockliff, j steven, beams, jones or b crouch

Langdon good for a solid 85+

JJ - god knows but i hope he'll score 120

That's why I'm thinking he might be the go, had a week off and I reckon the doggies might be starting to realise that it's not 'just going to happen' if you're picking up what I'm putting down... Is it worth the risk though?
And then Jloyd minus Newman in the team, also seems logical.

I must say ive had the most stressless week since march after running out of trades, i feel for all you campaigners who have to make the big trade calls this week with so much on the line. Last week when i finalised my last trade for the year it was like the whole weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders.

Good luck with all your last minute trades legends :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must say ive had the most stressless week since march after running out of trades, i feel for all you campaigners who have to make the big trade calls this week with so much on the line. Last week when i finalised my last trade for the year it was like the whole weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders.

Good luck with all your last minute trades legends :thumbsu:
I know what you mean but with four premiums injured I wish I had the stress of using two trades this week

Need to trade Selwood out I have 2 trade and only have $57,000k

Merrett or Rockliff?

Going Rockliff gives me $125k in the bank with 1 trade remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back